Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massachusetts Miracle

Very close to the America Rising video isn't it?

I like it.....and I pray Scott Brown can win this.

We sure could use a miracle!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good video.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love It! 6 days to go to witness history in the making - in honor of our founding fathers!

Last Wednesday Scott Brown filed legislation that would prevent illegal immigrants from exploiting the system and filing wage enforcement claims. Martha Coakley is in favor of coddling illegal aliens. Unlike Coakley and our Governor, Brown is taking a firm stand against illegal immigration and putting Americans first.

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick publicly released his "New Americans Agenda" on November 17, 2009. The 45 page report contains 131 recommendations, all of which would benefit both the legal immigrants and hundreds of thousands of illegal alien residents of this state.

Among the objectionable 131 recommendations to benefit illegal aliens at the Massachusetts taxpayers' expense:

1. Access to taxpayer subsidized in-state college tuition for all immigrant residents.

2. Access to drivers licenses.

3. Expanded ESOL programs in schools and the workplace.

4. Increased funding for translation and interpreter service in schools.

5. Bilingual education.

6. Translator services available at all health centers.

7. Financial assistance with Naturalization costs.

8. Subsidized Public Housing.

9. Assistance with housing applications.

10. Adult dental services coverage by Mass-Health.

11. Increased access to multilingual support staff in State Agencies.

12. Discourage questioning by local and state police on the immigration status of those involved in crimes - including suspects.

We are sponsoring a petition to be presented to our governor and state legislators, opposing the "New Americans Agenda" and the damaging impact it threatens to have on the legal, taxpaying citizens of Massachusetts. If you are a Massachusetts resident, please take a moment to read and sign this petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/32890.html

Please help spread the word.

Banned

Brown just might pull this off

Very nice video.... I really think that Brown Is going to win It !!!! I can feel It...... The American people have had enough......

I just donated $15 dollar. its not much, but I am glad to help. What a great victory it would be to defeat the Obama traitors in their native habitat.

I have got my fingers crossed also.