Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massachusetts Reps Finally Waking Up!

"FRONT PAGE STORY" - According to the Boston Herald, dated Tuesday, April 27, some high-profile Democrats, including the Governor are turning their backs on illegals! Governor Patrick is one of Obama's closet polical buddies. The Governor says that more needs to be done to ensure that illegals are not recieving taxpayer dollars that ought to be used to support Americans in their time of need, i.e., unemployment, housing, food stamps, etc. The Democrats realize that supporting illiegals will be a death sentence for their re-election effort in November. Let the American voter who opposes illegal immigration be heard this Noveber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome striperkid
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Needs a Link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196741-gov ... ml+patrick

Moving to General Discussion since there is no news link provided. If the article is posted we can move back to News.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome stripperkid!

That is great news about the Mass Dem governor. Did you know that a 2008 Zogby poll of [/u]Obama voters found that 67% were against a pathway to citizenship.

Many, many Dems do not support the Dem Party elite's position on amnesty. Hopefully Mass Dems are putting pressure on the party to clean up its act and start acting for the benefit of Americans.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

What I worry about is this just pre-election postering to garner dimocrap votes and the minute they are back in they'll be up to their usual illegal alien loving ways....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Massachuseetts Finally Waking Up!

To Ratbstard,

I'm sorry that I couldn't post a link to the article, it was a newspaper article that I read at work, while on break. I'm not sure if the article is posted on-line, but you my find it on the Boston Herald website.

Richard, Happy to be amongst fellow Patriots, such as yourself! I love all of my fellow ALIPAC brothers & Sisters. They are all true defenders of our homeland, who truely believe in our freedom!

Striperkid