Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    bttt

I'm excited about the idea that this Farmer's Branch victory will sweep the nation! What I'd like to see is a HUGE number of cities pass such ordinences at the same time! Trying to fight them all at once would break the ACLU's budget!

I wish that those who benefit from illegal immigration (big business, the Catholic church and others) would be forced to pay the incredible cost of this burden. They get all the benefit while the taxpayers bear the costs. The scary thing is that if this amnesty bill passes, this country as we have known it is over. We will be on our way to being a third world nation. If 20 million illegals get amnesty--they will be able to bring every relative they have here to do the same. The problem is that most of these are unskilled and uneducated people, and the social costs of this group to society are just staggering. The country just cannot survive it. We don't have a second chance to get this right.
    DJ

Banned
    Welcome back, Jan!!!

I wish that those who benefit from illegal immigration (big business, the Catholic church and others) would be forced to pay the incredible cost of this burden. They get all the benefit while the taxpayers bear the costs.
    YES JAN!

This is part of the plan to bring the USA down to 3rd world standards to "level the playing field world-wide!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SIS wrote:
    This is part of the plan to bring the USA down to 3rd world standards to "level the playing field world-wide!"
    I'll be damned if they will, SIS!!! They picked the wrong generation to try this crap on!!!

Way to go Farmers Branch, America was watching and you didn't let us down!! Three cheers to you! We are proud and the Majority stands with you.

The fight is on, look out La Raza and friends, America has spoken, it is our country and we want it back!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    YAHOOOO!

Way to go, Farmers Branch!!! Texas MUST lead the way. We are definitely on the front lines!!! This was a much needed victory. I'm interested to see the challenges that will be made and to see if any of the open border, NASCO, SPP hacks we have in DC will wake up.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SIS wrote:
    I'll be damned if they will, SIS!!! They picked the wrong generation to try this crap on!!!
    AMEN, Oliver.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Way to go Farmers Branch, America was watching and you didn't let us down!! Three cheers to you! We are proud and the Majority stands with you.

The fight is on, look out La Raza and friends, America has spoken, it is our country and we want it back!

!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast