Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In order to satisfy the USA's job needs, approximately 1.5 million immigrants enter this country each year. Yet, our quotas are set arbitrarily and only allow less than a million. That's why we have more than half a million illegal immigrants coming each year. If we want people to follow the law and obey the rules, we need laws and rules that make sense.”
    Seen this argument before. Next it will be:

In order to satisfy the USA's methamphetamine needs, approximately 1.5 million pounds enter this country each year. Yet, our quotas are set arbitrarily and only allow less than a million pounds. That's why we have more than half a million illegal manufacturers coming each year. If we want people to follow the law and obey the rules, we need laws and rules that make sense.”

Does it make sense to do away with law in either scenario?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    I know someone that might like to attend the dinner.
    Is that person's name a secret?
    Neils
    8:18 am
    02/02/2007
    The PMs are still down.

It will take some time but I'll point them to the thread and if they want to join in I guess they will.

Some of us hide our real locations.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie................

I give free tours of the city too lol............

MATT headquarters is downtown so it's a hop skip and a jump from the Alamo.......
    Also the Incarnite Word College just happens to be right across the street from the AT&T building..........
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I see the MATT Great Debate has all but fell flat on it's face..... The few that are left do not seem interested in a debate at all........

Why have the debate? There is no one left there.... The willing people have been banned and the pro's have long since left and don't seem to want to return........
    Could it be that their "So Called Facts" don't hold water?
    Can they no longer pull the wool over Americans eyes anymore?

With all the billions sent back to mexico in remitances, and the millions sent by our government in aid, and many of our manufacturing jobs have gone to mexico........... why is it they cannot do for themselves now?
    Why can't mexico, who has riches in natural resources, fend for themselves? And if the mexican people are so tired of the corruption, why don't they fight back?

Things that make you go hummmmmmm......
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Wish I could come to SA, Michael and meet you all for dinner and some good conversation but my job wouldn't allow it right now. Maybe in the future?

Not A problem Tbird.............. I will be taking a trip in a couple of months...... Maybe on the way I can stop for lunch.........

So if Matt.org's online community attempt has fallen into ruins, and only a few people still haunt HB and COSA, then where are the illegal alien supporting online forces?

Is the battle field clearing for us or do we just not know where they are at?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello William,

They have partnered up with a website Quepasa.com
    Seems to be a hispanic community. Seems to be something like myspace.
    There is some activity over there but not much........ I will have to check out more websites.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    Not A problem Tbird.............. I will be taking a trip in a couple of months...... Maybe on the way I can stop for lunch.........
    Cool!

Michael,

Please let me know if you find any link between Quepasa.com and the Que Pasa newspaper chain here in NC.

W