Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm afraid if i log out, I won't be able to log in again...... lol There is just me on the boards according to the counter..........

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    I'm afraid if i log out, I won't be able to log in again...... lol There is just me on the boards according to the counter..........

Michael
    Right now, they show only Delbie signed in...the place is dead, but Dee did make one brief post, but is not shown as being signed in.

I'm wondering what legal recourses might be available if any, and wondering if William's presense in some ways has tied their hands in their wholesale locking out of ANTI board posters? Any thoughts on this line of thinking?

I think one thing is obvious....things are not going as Lionel Sosa had hoped they would go...his big BANG publicity push gone, and the site cannot be where or what he'd hoped it would be at this point in his three stage plan.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I've been reading over there - trying to get a feel

Do they usually have a lot of posters and are they usually busy?

It's a little harder to navigate {for me}

LOL, I saw you Mike
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They had about 23 registered users and 60 guests on earlier today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They had about 23 registered users and 60 guests on earlier today.

W
    FIVE MILLION DOLLARS LATER, and one of the supposed wizzards of the public relations world ( Lionel Sosa) as the sites CEO, and that is their traffic flow statistic? Right now, it is 2 members, and 55 guests. Those are some SERIOUSLY expensive clicks!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I just did some quick math....

The News Releases claim Five Million dollars were put into LAUNCHING the MATT.org site.

Right now, they have less than 16,000 posts that have been made to their message boards. That's about $312 a post.

Now, I did some checking of the ANTI posters that are MORE ACTIVE, and it seems that our side accounts for at least 8300 of those posts! Do the math, and that means Lionel Sosa's benefactors have spent $2,496,936 to have the Anti Illegal Aliens Posts up on the MATT site.

Sharp thinking, PINTO

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Sharp thinking, PINTO
    THANK YOU....this is why I think it is WORTH some of us having a presense there....the more our voice is on that website, the more of the huge chunk of money spent gets ledgered for us, rather than them. Something I am sure Lionel Sosa had not counted on in such large numbers.

When you look at another thread posted on here today about La Raza getting over 15 million in Government monies this past year, I am all for eating up some of their political war chest....especially since MATT admits through a secondary source their hope to use MATT in this falls election cycle.

I think they did something to the visitor list.............. If you only show you are on and when I am on it only shows me on.......... I just wonder if it is something they did to us so we cannot see who is on or does anyone else visiting there see more people on ?

Right now it only shows MichaelC45 logged in......... and it's 10:13pm here central time.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I think you are right....

My guess...they do not want us knowing then their posters are on and about to post.

I have their site set up on a bell tone so that whenever a new post goes up, if I am by my computer I can give it a quick check.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast