Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't understand why you'd want to buy, buy, buy?
    Whats is that going to do? We need to show the employers we don't support them, thats why we won't be going to work. To go out and buy things just shows them the opposite doesn't it?

I won't be buying anything! And my business will be closed that day so me and my American workers can show everyone that uses the illegal labor, we don't like it! The American homeowner is using these illegals to get work done on their homes, they need to get a little dose of reality as well! Although from what I've seen after they use them once and realize the crappy workmanship they recieve for their money, that pretty much puts a stop to it.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

oldguy

"I know it is difficult to do this and I've always been against such things however I feel we've reached a point that our government and its corporations owners have become so corrupt we may not have much choice other then work stoppage, boycotting, etc. Consumers have a lot of power which they do not use, but in my opinion average Americans are so wrapped up in their own world that the Chinese army could come across our southern border and if Fox news told them it would be good for their stock accounts they would simply set back and continue with their cell phone conversation".

I too am an old guy and feel as you do. I did march in the anti SPP/NAU demonstration in Atlanta. We only got 30 people. This new member Spur is doing a great thing. I do not work, but I will not hesitate to take my flag and stand on a street in Atlanta or here in my home town and wear a sign. I cannot march 5 miles with equipment anymore but I can march a couple of miles and carry a sign.
    Thanks for the encouragement--let's see if we can get this to sweep the major cities in America.
    In regard to the numbers where one member feels that there are too many supporters of illgals in America, I agree with the other post that said, in essence, there are more of us than there are of them. Our enemy is apathy. Our enemy, for this effort, are those who do not believe it will work. The illegals marched in our streets with an estimate of 7 million over all the cities--OUR STREETS--not theirs.

No one should be able to sleep at night if they are not willing to defend America. If an armed uniformed enemy walked our streets, would you cower in your houses or would you respond to the call of the patriot who would restore our freedom???? Why would you not exert the same patriotism against an enmy that does not wear a uniform????
    SPUR GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

CHEXFIVE--

chexfive-- be careful--you give an old man heart. You lit up my day with your patriotic stance. Folks, I don't care if you think I am a sentimental old fool, but when I read chexfive's post, tears came in my eyes. I love this country. Everything I am in terms of a career and corporal well-being, I owe to this great country. I fought for the USA. I risked my life for her. I start feeling that it is getting hopeless and I read a thread like this. You would not believe it if you could see me. I cannot stop the tears. To all of you, thank you so much. As long as there are folks like you, we can win. I thought all our heroes were in Iraq and Afghanistan, thank you Jesus, many of them are here!!!!!

We may be from different generations , we may not share the same tastes in music, art, automobiles, but we share the love of this wonderful country. It cannot be given away by the few who only care about their annual incomes. The sharing of our wealth is a decision that needs approval from the majority of Americans.
    God bless America--God bless you all.

I'm all for a day without spending any of our devalued dollars...in fact, I would love to bring the economy to it's knees by not spending anything for a week or longer. My only question is how do you spread the word to the rest of the country? If we can get all the organizations on board, maybe we could get Drudge to help us out with a banner headline a few days before the event. Seems like everyone reads Drudge and he is definitely in our corner. Just a thought..

There will be lots of us who have to work, but ALL of us can go on a consumer strike.

Re: CHEXFIVE--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    chexfive-- be careful--you give an old man heart. You lit up my day with your patriotic stance. Folks, I don't care if you think I am a sentimental old fool, but when I read chexfive's post, tears came in my eyes. I love this country. Everything I am in terms of a career and corporal well-being, I owe to this great country. I fought for the USA. I risked my life for her. I start feeling that it is getting hopeless and I read a thread like this. You would not believe it if you could see me. I cannot stop the tears. To all of you, thank you so much. As long as there are folks like you, we can win. I thought all our heroes were in Iraq and Afghanistan, thank you Jesus, many of them are here!!!!!

We may be from different generations , we may not share the same tastes in music, art, automobiles, but we share the love of this wonderful country. It cannot be given away by the few who only care about their annual incomes. The sharing of our wealth is a decision that needs approval from the majority of Americans.
    Oh, misterbill...what a wonderful post! You are bringing tears to my eyes, too...just reading your heartfelt words. We all share those feelings but you expressed them so beautifully! Because of so many patriots such as yourself...we WILL win!

BTT
    "We are being destroyed from within"

I would like to see something like, "I Pledge My Allegiance" (with a U.S. flag emblem) on small flags to carry, car flags, bumper stickers, buttons, etc. It could actually be used to raise support and money. Just launch a massive "I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE" campaign. That would certainly get the attention of the media and INCITE A SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM among Americans, perhaps even those who haven't given much thought to the issue or maybe supported amnesty in the past but was unaware of the economic ramifications. Sure would off-set all of the Mexican flags!!!

IF NOTHING ELSE...THIS COULD BE OUR MOTTO!!! WE COULD DISTRIBUTE PRESS RELEASES TO ANNOUNCE OUR CAMPAIGN!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I don't understand why you'd want to buy, buy, buy?
    Whats is that going to do? We need to show the employers we don't support them, thats why we won't be going to work. To go out and buy things just shows them the opposite doesn't it?

I won't be buying anything! And my business will be closed that day so me and my American workers can show everyone that uses the illegal labor, we don't like it! The American homeowner is using these illegals to get work done on their homes, they need to get a little dose of reality as well! Although from what I've seen after they use them once and realize the crappy workmanship they recieve for their money, that pretty much puts a stop to it.
    On May 1, the illegals don't buy anything and take off from work, to prove how much we need them, yeah right.

We need to buy on that day to prove that we don't need illegals in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: CHEXFIVE--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill

You tugged at our heartstrings, misterbill!

I think the message would be more powerful on Flag Day, June 14, which is on a Saturday which is perfect! We could contact all the veteran organizations, too ! I also think the celebrations of July 4 would over-shadow the effort if it's on the same day.

A national "I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE" campaign to coincide with Flag Day!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast