Thread: May 1st

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1st

I thought I had heard that the illegals were going to march again this May 1st in Houston so I took the day off. I plan to counter protest them even if I'm by myself. Now I can't find the article I read about their march. Has anyone heard anything about their plans for that day?
    We the People. You the Invader

Re: May 1st

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    I thought I had heard that the illegals were going to march again this May 1st in Houston so I took the day off. I plan to counter protest them even if I'm by myself. Now I can't find the article I read about their march. Has anyone heard anything about their plans for that day?
    Yes, the plan to protest but I do not advise anyone to counter. Last year, one of the people on these boards set up a small counter and the police had to remove them for their own safety.

Im glad the illegals plan to march again. We will get another big membership boost like last time at ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a sign that I take to pro-amnesty events it says:

DISAGREE WITH THIS EVENT?

LOG ONTO NUMBERSUSA.COM

I have gotten little trouble when I carry it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I have a sign that I take to pro-amnesty events it says:

DISAGREE WITH THIS EVENT?

LOG ONTO NUMBERSUSA.COM

I have gotten little trouble when I carry it.
    Rock on!!
    Hey is there anyway ALIPAC can buy a ticker to be scrolled at the bottom of the screen while newscasts broadcasts the illegals?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    This should be another three ring criminal circus.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The last I knew this is America, and American's have more of a right to protest the illegal alien movement. This is our land, not theirs!

You see illegal aliens protest every event American's have when American's have a illegal alien protest march.

An American has every right to protest one of their events. I for one would not be stopped for standing up for what i believe in at any event.

As long as i'm an American, i still have the right to protest, more so than the illegal aliens demanding we bow to them.