Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    When they wave the mexican rag, they are proclaiming this to be mexican territory. They have no interest in changing mexico or fighting for opportunities in that cesspool. The only interest is reclaiming what they believe is rightfully theirs, no matter how misguided, ignorant and wrong they are.

That's what this is about. Period!
    Add to that the fact that those who do attend school in Mexico are taught that the a good portion of the southwestern U.S. still belongs to Mexico....never mind the two purchases of territorial land from Mexico. It is about as absurd as the French marching in New Orleans demanding the Lousiana Purchase be invalidated or the Russians marching in Anchorage demanding the Sewards purchase be overturned.....but then the Russians and the French have always been a little smarter (not necessarily wiser) than the Mexicans. If the southwest territories had never been sold and the Mexican border moved north, trust me, these people would still be attempting to overun this country. They flee their country (legally or illegally) "for a better life" and then immediately refuse to assimilate, i.e. language, allegiance etc. and begin to turn where they "land" into what they just left.......look at the schools and neighborhoods they have taken over...I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    When they wave the mexican rag, they are proclaiming this to be mexican territory. They have no interest in changing mexico or fighting for opportunities in that cesspool. The only interest is reclaiming what they believe is rightfully theirs, no matter how misguided, ignorant and wrong they are.

That's what this is about. Period!
    I would love to see these same jerks with the Mexican flags go back home and wave it in front of the drug cartels that are taking over Mexico. Tell them you want your country back.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12