Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe I need a civics lesson . . .

How can an idiot like nancy pelosi have so much power to tell all of America that we can't take a vote to search and open up new oil sources. I understand there is 'supposed' to be a checks and balance in our Senate and Congress but to have this idiot dictate to us because she thinks she is going to save the world??

I think this is splitting the democratic party and I pray this comes back to bite them in the butt but this is really sad that one person who is coo coo is controlling our destiny at this point!!

These people are a joke. God Bless those that are rebelling and are staying in the house until they get that vote.

Oh yeah, I guess nancy can't be bothered because she is on her book tour.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

This witch needs to be voted out or thrown out. She doesn't have a right to take the voice away from the American people. This governmental body doesn't belong to only her.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How did she come into this much power anyway? Maybe we need a constitutional amendment where we pick the speaker.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NANCY PELOSI

All you have to do is look at California and you will see why Liberalism is a mental disorder as Michael Savage says. The whole state is out of control with illegals killing Americans, hospitals closing, their prisons overflowing, 680 people on death row, and the gang population in the 100s of thousands.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

When you're rich it's quite easy to disassociate yourself from the realities under which most of the people you represent actually have to endure.
    It's the warm and fuzzy approach -
    1). keep your job (and most importantly, the all-too-sought after connections to the real corporate power-brokers in DC that actually run things)
    2). be able to say you're doing something (well, at least something *some* people care about), and
    3). talk about change and doing things differently all the while privately ensuring the powers-that-be, that, when is all said and done, nothing substantive actually changes.

After all, if that were to happen, she and many of her connected friends would stand to lose their economic position in society.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This witch needs to be voted out or thrown out. She doesn't have a right to take the voice away from the American people. This governmental body doesn't belong to only her.
    There you go we could do the same test on pelosi that they used in the old days:

Throw her in a lake or river if she floats she is a witch and if she sinks she is innocent.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

AE

Justonehero, good one!!!!

Pelosi is a true elitist as PhredE pointed out. She is totally out of touch with real life and needs to be knocked off of her self-appointed throne. Personally I would host her, and have her live where I live and deal with the stuff I deal with daily so she would have a huge dose of reality on how her stupid decisions and her do-nothing attitude really affects Americans, but we all know she believes herself all too important for that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE

Pelosi is a true elitist as PhredE pointed out. She is totally out of touch with real life and needs to be knocked off of her self-appointed throne. Personally I would host her, and have her live where I live and deal with the stuff I deal with daily so she would have a huge dose of reality on how her stupid decisions and her do-nothing attitude really affects Americans, but we all know she believes herself all too important for that.
    Are you still living in that hellhole AE? Maybe a patriot in Oregon can help you find a private Christian school that gives help to poor families that don't want to send their children to public school so you can start working and that way you would afford to move out of there.

In my opinion AE, get your kids out of that environment now. Is public school really worse than living next to scum? Think about your kids. Enroll your kids in public school while you look for a good Christian alternative and get yourself a job. Your kids will thank you later for getting them out of that environment.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Quote Originally Posted by AE

Are you still living in that hellhole AE? Maybe a patriot in Oregon can help you find a private Christian school that gives help to poor families that don't want to send their children to public school so you can start working and that way you would afford to move out of there.

In my opinion AE, get your kids out of that environment now. Is public school really worse than living next to scum? Think about your kids. Enroll your kids in public school while you look for a good Christian alternative and get yourself a job. Your kids will thank you later for getting them out of that environment.
    Bettsie, I have a feeling you are saying this out of concern for AE, but please take into consideration for this person's given situation. What we WANT for another ALIPAC member may not be possible. I feel the same frustration for someone who is good, to have to live like this, but try not to be so harsh. Things are not as easy as they seem. I feel we all want the best for each other, but real life does not always allow for that, so we have to keep up the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    When you're rich it's quite easy to disassociate yourself from the realities under which most of the people you represent actually have to endure.
    It's the warm and fuzzy approach -
    1). keep your job (and most importantly, the all-too-sought after connections to the real corporate power-brokers in DC that actually run things)
    2). be able to say you're doing something (well, at least something *some* people care about), and
    3). talk about change and doing things differently all the while privately ensuring the powers-that-be, that, when is all said and done, nothing substantive actually changes.

After all, if that were to happen, she and many of her connected friends would stand to lose their economic position in society.
    You hit the nail on the head. A report yesterday came out that she was telling her Democrats that while they were home to tell the constituents that they were for drilling BUT Nancy won't let them. She told them to LIE. Perception, perception.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast