Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's Time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe it's Time

Our elected Officials take an Oath of Office to First uphold the United States Constitution, The Bill of Rights and Protect American Citizens! They are doing NONE of the previously mentioned!

Maybe it is Past Time to Start Impeachment Procedures and make sure that the names of those voting in Favor of Illegal Aleins are EXPOSED AND NEVER ELECTED OR RESUME in their positions they are neglecting. Please Feel free to express your opinions on this Idea, since Nothing else works!

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Gracie!!

As much as I would like to see our Open Borders politicians 'swinging from the yardarm', impeachment stands to be almost impossible, given that the Senators who would have to convict are complicit in the crimes.

We're much better served by fighting the current amnesty push, and replacing these so-called 'representatives' at their next election.

My 2 cents...

Tom Tancredo thinks that the very existence of Western Civilization is at stake on this illegal immigration issue. If he's right then he should be willing to file articles of impeachment on Bush as a symbolic gesture if nothing else.

I'd bet that would get the attention of our treasonous media.

Impeachment will not work. Like a hydra, this beast has many heads. Our executive, legislative and judicial branches are just three of the heads. They planned this very carefully. The public figures are only part of the operation. Unless we hit all of it at once, there's no chance to stop them and our country is gone.

Can we get an injunction to stop amnesty? Force the ACLU to represent us?

Quote Originally Posted by skepticalmonist
    Tom Tancredo thinks that the very existence of Western Civilization is at stake on this illegal immigration issue. If he's right then he should be willing to file articles of impeachment on Bush as a symbolic gesture if nothing else.

I'd bet that would get the attention of our treasonous media.
    And Tom Tancredo is right. What will happen when Third Worlders replace the populations of the USA, Europe (which is currently happening)? I'll tell ya. Disunity and chaos. A second Dark Ages. Rome after the vandals had passed over. We will see this in our lifetime if the OBL gets their way. Our children and grandchildren will live in the Dark Ages II.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Actually Europe is nothing like that, i just came from Europe, thier economy is thriving, and on your thoughts of impeachment, who should we start with first? Bush?
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

And Tom Tancredo is right. What will happen when Third Worlders replace the populations of the USA, Europe (which is currently happening)? I'll tell ya. Disunity and chaos. A second Dark Ages. Rome after the vandals had passed over. We will see this in our lifetime if the OBL gets their way. Our children and grandchildren will live in the Dark Ages II.
    Oh I agree!

How will we explain to our children that one of the greatest nations of civilization fell not to the fascists and monarchs of Europe nor to the industrious kamikaze Japanese of old nor even to the communist Soviet bear but to an invasion of unarmed and unskilled peasants from Mexico?!

And that, in my day in time, we lacked the political will to secure the resources of health and education for own descendants in exchange for cheap labor.

How can I share with them my patriotism and passion if our fight for this land and our culture doesn't end in victory?

The European economy has not improved that much. Germany's economy is robust and it is helping make the Union look better. The French are hoping that the new president will work wonders for them over the next five years.
    Like the U.S., areas of tourism always put on a better front, while the lower middle-class and poorer class just goes on hurting.
    Not to sure if the change in power will help or hurt England. There are a lot of very worried people there according to my relatives thee.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjones0720
    Actually Europe is nothing like that, i just came from Europe, thier economy is thriving, and on your thoughts of impeachment, who should we start with first? Bush?
    Nothing like what? A continent with nations who's populations do not reproduce themselves sufficiently? And who have to import Third World Muslims to fund their pension and health care systems?

By 2050 Europe will be a Muslim continent...

How does that sit with you?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast