Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Mayor compares illegal immigrants to sperm, apologises

Mayor compares illegal immigrants to sperm, apologises

2010-04-16 17:08:29
    Last Updated: 2010-04-16 17:23:08

London: A city mayor in Britain apologised on Thursday after posting a joke on the internet comparing illegal immigrants to sperms because 'millions of them come in but only one works,’ reports Mail Online

The report said 50-year-old Sue Mills, the Mayor of Torrington in Devon, posted the offensive joke on her Facebook page where it was seen by hundreds of people. It read: 'Illegal immigrants are like sperm - millions of them come in but only one works.'

http://sify.com/news/mayor-compares-ill ... ifcij.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's a good one..............I need to use that one for here at home.....But here they are all working and Americans are the ones without. One only has to open there eyes and see that around this area of N Carolina.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I don't know,it can apply. I see it daily, a few go to work, but then you have to figure how many kids and women who do not work. My illegal neighbor next door is not working, he sits home and drinks after he drops off his wife to the fields everyday.....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man...I will vote for that guy...if he come here... ur...that was not ment that way....

Had to send that to my e family...