Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    What I'm afraid of is that illegals are going to vote and get Villargosa elected again...How do we deal with a government that looks the other way when it come to voter fraud?
    I agree Molly. THAT'S THE HUGE PROBLEM. ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH THEIR FAKE ID'S. The entire nationwide voting system needs to be changed. It needs to be in English only, and with picture id's.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's got backbone came right out on the most important issue facing this country and especially Los Angeles.

Maybe we are finally going to start getting some people for 2008 that see just what the American people want and expect.

Two bad he didn't run for congress, Are Feinstein or Boxer up for re-election I was so impressed I didn't even look to see if he was Dem or Repub.

Keep up the great research Chosen we are going to need all of this information soon, so keep track of it!! I don't live in Cali but when the time comes if he proves to be the real thing we can help push him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

spoke to Walter this morning via e-mail he really needs our help people!
    in order for him to make it into the Debate he needs 150k
    he is making headway but we need to help this guy get elected!!!

I know it is hard to justify giving money to a candidate that is on Los Angeles if you don't live in Los Angeles but keep this in mind!

if LA falls and we do not get it back this problem will spread rapidly!!
    and eventually it will get to you. la is ground Zero people!
    we need this guy in office ASAP!
    please help us save Los Angeles.

if we can get everyone to just give a little bit we can get this guy in the game!
    please help us get him in the debates.

8000 people to give 10 bucks
    or 4000 to give 20 bucks
    and he is IN!!!!!!
    how hard can that be????
    please spread the word and help us get him in the debate!!

we should be able to muster 8000 people in a day!

please donate if you can!

I am donating 40 today.

i also added it to my blog

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If I were to visit LA on election day with a fake matricula that says I live in LA in my pocket, I (being Juan Sanchez, the illegal) would go straight to the polls and vote for this man.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

California citizens are very ACTIVE in regard to protests (SOS). Start passing out flyers and asking for donations for his campaigns during these protests!!

It accomplishes two things-----raising money and getting his name out there for people to know and support!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    What I'm afraid of is that illegals are going to vote and get Villargosa elected again...How do we deal with a government that looks the other way when it come to voter fraud?
    I agree Molly. THAT'S THE HUGE PROBLEM. ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH THEIR FAKE ID'S. The entire nationwide voting system needs to be changed. It needs to be in English only, and with picture id's.
    The illegals can't lose Villarigosa in the next election...He represents them, he is their leader and he works for the Mexican government....I don't live is the city of Los Angeles but I do live in Los Angeles County. I'm sending a check to Walter Moore anyway. We have to try to oust Villarigosa...Villarigosa is nothing but a huge magnet for more illegals to come to this country and he has to be stopped!

Also, here is the full effect of what is going to happen if Toilet Tony wins again.............Both he and the loon from San Francisco plan on running for governor!!!

If either of these two become governor, California will be lost forever!!!!

Start having fund raisers and passing out flyers for Walter Moore so that he can generate more money and support. Be sure to tell everyone that Toilet Tony plans on running for governor as well!!!

I forgot to add......A woman called about Walter Moore during Terry's show this past Sunday. She said that her and her friends made up flyers, and they are passing them out at grocery stores, etc. She said that they also point out that Toilet Tony plans on running for governor------and that if he would have been governor-----the California Dream Act DEFINITELY would have passed.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12