Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Mayor Lou Barletta

Dear Friend,

This is Mayor Lou Barletta from Hazleton, Pennsylvania.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support regarding the Illegal Immigration Relief Ordinance, which City Council passed on July 13.

As you can imagine, my office has been inundated by thousands of e-mails, letters, and phone calls of support - from coast to coast and border to border.

I am grateful for every sign of support. You have my personal thanks because we have accomplished this together.

Soon, Hazleton will implement the ordinance, which intends to make my city one of the toughest places in the country for illegal aliens by fining landlords who rent to illegal aliens and companies who knowingly hire them.

After suffering through several high-profile crimes involving illegal aliens, we've sent a clear message that we've had enough. Hazleton is working to take back our streets, our neighborhood, and our community.

Many people have asked for copies of the Illegal Immigration Relief Ordinance to present to their own elected officials.

Others have asked to be updated on our progress here in Hazleton.

I have created www.smalltowndefenders.com, a website that will be updated as events happen to keep you informed of our progress.

On www.smalltowndefenders.com, you will be able to find copies of the Illegal Immigration Relief Ordinance, as well as postings from me regarding the implementation of it and our responses to any legal challenges.

I invite you to take a moment to log on to www.smalltowndefenders.com. I encourage you to bookmark the page and visit it often.

Together, we can make a difference in America.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Louis J. Barletta

Mayor, City of Hazleton, Pennsylvania

This is a duplicate post , but this is a very sweet duplicate post - lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .