Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayority of John and Ken listeners oppose bailout.

If you didn't listen to John and Ken yesterday, both of them are getting weak knees regarding the bailout to wall street. Both John and Ken fear that the economy will come crashing down if wall street is not bailed out.
    Wanting to know if their callers agreed or disagreed with the House vote, the mayority of their callers supported the House vote and reject the bailout.

John was saying that he doesn't believe that the American people have the inteligence to know anything about the economy and that most of them called their congressmen with out knowing that it will affect them in the end.

working4change
    John was saying that he doesn't believe that the American people have the inteligence to know anything about the economy and that most of them called their congressmen with out knowing that it will affect them in the end.
    I believe they(the Gov) want to intimidate the American people and belittle them and I do believe that most Americans do understand the issues. You don't have to be a damn Mensa candidate to know when you are being hood winked by your government on a taxpayer supplied bailout attempt!!! They just hope the people will fall into line quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I believe they(the Gov) want to intimidate the American people and belittle them and I do believe that most Americans do understand the issues. You don't have to be a damn Mensa candidate to know when you are being hood winked by your government on a taxpayer supplied bailout attempt!!! They just hope the people will fall into line quietly.
    I agree that most Americans know they are being hook winked. But I also believe that most do not understand the economy. I believe that even DC doesn't understand it or they would not have shackled the good honest financial institutions with Sarbanes-Oxley bill. If the 2004 hearings in the House committee on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac doesn't show they don't understand I don't know what will. The Republicans all stood up for reform but Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Dobbs, excoriated the regulator during the hearing that Franklin Raines was doing a wonderful job. Ya, right, he resigned because of irregularities and took 90 million home with him for resigning. I wish I could mess up like that and walk with half of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)