Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I bet the little weasel snitched when he was at the Hanoi Hilton.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Hee!

I wrote McCain a lengthy letter a year ago when he committed the ultimate betrayal to Americans during the invader marches. I told him I would work tirelessly to ensure he never received the Republican nomination. Turns out, he has done most of the work for me.

I applaud these posts.

I tried to post to his site but it felt my comments wer unacceptable. What I tried to post was this:

Mr. McCain, I would like to first say that I have read the SPP and the Banff documents. Let's discuss the immigration bill. It specifies that 18,000 new border patrol agents will be added. It says that it will secure the border. In accordance with the SPP and the globalists working in our government, the border patrol will be disbanded. Under Banff document "MGVolcheffNotesBanff.pdf", section 3, the manpower intensive border controls are to be replaced with electronic systems, like those listed in the Smart Secure Borders initiative. With rising violence in Mexico and Calderone losing the war against the drug cartels, this would be a disaster to Americans. But more importantly, in the SPP (under the North American Union subject's Security Impact section) was a sentence that turned me against President Bush and all those who support the SPP. It stated in one sentence that the militaries of all three countries will fall under the control of the NAU. This would pretty much destroy the Constitution. Wouldn't you think?

April
    Our brave men and women in uniform are overseas fighting and dying for our country while McCain is back home in DC trying to GIVE it away!!
    Absolutely true! What a treasonous loser!

Banned
    I joined, tried to post a comment and it won't take it! Must be full.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    I bet the little weasel snitched when he was at the Hanoi Hilton.
    LOL...........THAT was documented and RECORDED
    not to mention that he gave away our FLEET INFORMATION! {also documented}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been trying to post a comment to another blog on that site but am getting the messsage that my comment wasn't saved.

However, I do notice that there are a few additional comments from last night and this morning on the blogs - with most being negative - so am not sure why some comments are making it through and others are not.

I think if everyone were able to get their comments posted that there would be many more negative ones than are now on the site. The last I checked on the blog about the amnesty bill there are 244 comments all negative except the same 4 or 5 that were not.

I sent a news tip to Fox news to look at McCain's site and the angry comments from American citizens. Don't know if it is of interest to them but I guess we will see.

I posted a message on McCains blog yesterday
    At that time there were 55 pages and about 99% were
    negative post's.
    I just went there to see what else had been posted..
    There is only 1 page
    Has anyone else looked today?
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I've looked. I only saw one page. If you go to the general blog page you can see the number of posts.

I just checked and there are 266 posts for that particular blog. However, I've heard that a lot of people are having trouble posting. There are two other blogs that were written after the amnesty blog and those two are receiving negative comments about McCain's support of the amnesty bill too, though they don't have nearly as many comments as the other blog.

While I was able to post a comment on the amnesty blog, I later tried to post a comment on another blog and it wouldn't go through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast