Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Totally plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    This is totally plausible. It's happened before in presidential elections. While the two front runners fought, number 3 slips into first. It's what Edwards is hoping will happen on the democratic side.

New Hampshire is a lot more liberal than Iowa. He also did well in New Hampshire the last time he was campaigned there in the last election. I'm telling you -- this is really bad.

McCain appeals to lefties. He's planning on riding his foreign policy experience straight through to the White House. Plus he'll think he has a mandate. People will have voted for him - making the illegal immigration issue look non important to the American people. He will have become president in spite of our rancor over illegal immigration.

No kidding. Think about it. After his plummet, did you really expect to see McCain again, ever. McCain is definitely NOT one that listens to American Public.

Some days I think he looks around and does the opposite of what you ask.
    I think you have New Hampshire mixed up with Maine. New Hampshire is Not as liberal as you think. Noone I know is voting Democrat. Alot of people like Romney. I wouldn't worry about McCain. I see more Romney and not for McCain. I would like so see Romney hammer McCain on his stand with Ted Kennedy on amnesty for illegal aliens.
    I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Well, people are letting the media know what they think about McCain.
    Here is a link to the Union Leader and there are places to comment.

http://www.unionleader.com/default.aspx
    Great, as soon as Iowa is over, I will start going after McCain
    That will be a pleasure.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

The media wants "Mr. Amnesty" to win badly so as to assure two liberal amnesty candidates in the general election.

The media can promote McCain all they want, but I don't think the majority of Americans will be swayed. He's making foreign policy experience the centerpiece of his campaign, but I think domestic issues will increasingly take precedence with voters. He will be hammered unmercifully on the illegal immigration issue if he gains much momentum, and I predict he'll lose it at some point exposing how nuts he actually is. I think we got a glimpse of his lunacy during the shamnesty campaign. He has a vile temper, almost on the level of Bill Clinton. I think his age will also be a detriment based on what I'm hearing from people who actually like him.

If he were to win the nomination it would be a case of no one to vote for again and this time no one to vote against. For me it would be not voting as in none of the above or third party.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

McCain isn't going to win anything. The MSM keeps trying to shove his presence into the ring, but no one is stupid enough to buy it.

McCAIN STANDS FOR AMNESTY! McCAIN MIGHT AS WELL BE BUSH'S TWIN BROTHER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123