Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weeks ago I questioned why we were not getting behind a candidate.

We've known for over a month that Paul, Hunter and Tancredo were not going to be the candidate in the end.

We have lost a whole month where we could have been campaigning for Mitt Romney (everyone was against Huckabee).

Had we done so, perhaps McShame wouldn't be the problem he is today!

In addition to the above "Hernandez shame," we should be doing everything we can to spread the word on getting Romney elected.....

Otherwise, what are we doing here????

April
    Patriots, MORE JOHN McCain INFO HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE HOMEPAGE. PLEASE CIRCULATE THESE ARTICLES AT www.alipac.us far and wide quickly!

I haven't seen this posted, but I'm sure we're all thinking about it. What U.S. government post do you think McCain may be planning to appoint Juan Hernandez to? Scary thought.

I think McCain wants this presidency so badly that he's using Hernandez to gain Latino votes, but I wonder what else (besides amnesty) he promised Juan Hernandez? Is he even eligible to serve on our government after serving under Vincente Fox's Mexican government?

We need to get out and fight like H&LL to keep McCain OUT!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TJinCA
    I haven't seen this posted, but I'm sure we're all thinking about it. What U.S. government post do you think McCain may be planning to appoint Juan Hernandez to? Scary thought.

I think McCain wants this presidency so badly that he's using Hernandez to gain Latino votes, but I wonder what else (besides amnesty) he promised Juan Hernandez? Is he even eligible to serve on our government after serving under Vincente Fox's Mexican government?

We need to get out and fight like H&LL to keep McCain OUT!
    WE ARE ALL WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP McCain out!!!! Thanks for joining in !!!

McCain on FOX news Sunday with Chris Wallace!!!!

I just emailed Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday, begging him to get McCain (this Sunday on Fox News Sunday) to come clean on the amnesty issue, taxes, McCain-Feingold, etc. I told him I thought he was a fair-minded journalist and no one else has been able or willing to pin McCain down on the issues, especially amnesty. I told him the other commentators were letting McCain get away with lying on his record and that he sure as heck is not a Reagan conservative.

Please be sincere, polite and persuasive, so they will take you seriously. we do not want all of our e-mails to sound alike or like they are coming from a group

This is Wallace's email at Fox News:

FNS@foxnews.com

"FOX News Sunday" airs Sundays at 6 p.m. ET on FOX News Channel. Check the link below for local airtimes of "FOX News Sunday."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,61653,00.html

Come on ALIPAC activists, LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! Convince Chris that McCain must deal with his record!!! THIS COULD BE HUGE!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I just emailed Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday, begging him to get McCain (this Sunday on Fox News Sunday) to come clean on the amnesty issue, taxes, McCain-Feingold, etc. I told him I thought he was a fair-minded journalist and no one else has been able or willing to pin McCain down on the issues, especially amnesty. I told him the other commentators were letting McCain get away with lying on his record and that he sure as heck is not a Reagan conservative.

Please be sincere, polite and persuasive, so they will take you seriously. we do not want all of our e-mails to sound alike or like they are coming from a group

FNS@foxnews.com

"FOX News Sunday" airs Sundays at 6 p.m. ET on FOX News Channel. Check the link below for local airtimes of "FOX News Sunday."

Come on ALIPAC activists, LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! Convince Chris that McCain must deal with his record!!! THIS COULD BE HUGE!!!!
    Thanks SOSAD, WILL DO!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

FNS@foxnews.com

Thanks SOSAD, WILL DO!
    Thanks "April" I figure since we are working on putting the word out there , alot of people watch Chris Wallace so we may be able to hit millions at one time.

Would love to see him lose his temper and show his true colors!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Starting to get the word out to all I know. I will be emailing my disgust to McCains "fan club" (a lot of good that will do, I know, but gotta try) and also making some noise in Dobbs and Hannity's direction. Do more later when I check back in.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks AE! ONE DAY LEFT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!! HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM WILLIAM!!!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Today is our last day to affect the outcome of tomorrow's Super Tuesday primary.

Special thanks to all of you that distributed our McClintObama Amnesty article which now shows up on over 1100 websites!

Please take action today by sending our press release to everyone you can think of. We need multiple copies sent to Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, etc... You can find their contact info on Google or Yahoo search engines.

We also need you to post this press release across the web on any websites you can.

We need you to send copies to every show on our talk radio directory.

We need you to call into talk radio Shows and talk about this information while it still matters.

Most of you know what to do, if you need help our activists stand ready to assist you.

Press Release for distribution

Illegal Immigration & Amnesty Supporters Endorse McCain for President
    http://www.alipac.us/article2928.html

ALIPAC's Talk Radio Directory
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

Comments or questions? Need ideas or assistance with your activism?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101914.html

Also, please take a few minutes to watch and distribute this video. Don't forget to comment, vote it 5 stars, and add it to your favorites to push it up the Youtube charts.

VIDEO
    John McCain: Democrats' Favorite Republican
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGrWt-XICHc

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

I sent emails to all the Ct. contacts. No replies to date.

I also did some faxing and calls. I will be sending letters to my local town reps and others to see if I get some kind of reply. Usually not, they seem to be very independent or non caring with regard to responses.

But I did note an inaccuracy about the primary voting in my state that was shown on his site. It said unaffiliated voters could vote for Repubs.
    Not so, we are a "closed" primary state. No party reg, no vote in primaries.

This has been also stressed on our local broadcasts as well.

Somehow, I find some of the attention to things, i.e., posters at the voting polls, these little reminders about primary voting funny. I don't really recall when this was so obviously being done.

But these are different times as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234