Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain: I'd prefer Christian president

What type of Christian does he want a Catholic, Episcopalian... (governmental) or a Christian who believes in separation of Church and State? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070930/...r/mccain_faith
    Based on his statements http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...CainPres08.htm and his voting record http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...ct=AZ&VIPID=33 he wants a government controlled Catholic, Episcopalian, etc... Church!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Pffft!!!! LOL
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

"[I]n my state of Arizona, we like the Hispanic heritage. We like the food. We like the music. We like to have Hispanic influence on our state and we are enriched by it" August 12, 2007; The Associated Press
    But these people are also God’s children, who wanted simply to be Americans, and we cannot forget the humanity God commands of us as we seek a remedy to this problem ...
    Naught

"I still believe we need a temporary worker program - we need to address the 12 million people who are here illegally." September 2, 2007; The Associated Press
    "'Let me make it very clear: I have not changed my position,' he said at a house party in Milton. 'I still want a temporary worker program. I still think we shouldn't have 12 million people ... that we don't know who they are or what they're doing. But I understand that people want our border secured.'" August 12, 2007; The Associated Press
    "[W]e need to have a guest worker program….our proposal is basically you can get a tamper-proof visa after your job has been proven that it cannot be filled by an American citizen. Now, what do you do with the 11 million people that are already here?....[M]ake them earn citizenship because they have broken our laws....My friends, that’s not amnesty. Amnesty is forgiveness. We’re not forgiving anything." April 7, 2007; YouTube
    "We are facing a situation whereby the U.S. population does not provide the workers that businesses desperately need, yet the demand for their services and products continues." Click here to view video of Sen. McCain speaking at an April 7, 2006 town hall meeting in New Hampshire
    Proof that he has no knowledge of what true "Christianity" is all about!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

Around these parts (southern drawl is fake), some of us say "you can stick a fork in McCain cause he's done".
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

He is really digging now. He must seem to think that calling 90% of his constituency racists, telling them they are too stupid to pick lettuce, courting Kennedy and his policies, being pro-Mexico and attacking those who oppose amnesty as anti-American is something that can be done and forgotten. By the way the majority of his constituents were Chrisitan and were against amensty and in support of the rule of law. He betrayed them.

What a pathetic scumbag to be pandering all over the map. He will die knowing that his presidential hopes were destroyed because he attacked and betrayed his own countrymen when it mattered most. He supported a landed charlatan horde of machete weilding communist pesants over "fellow" Americans. Hopefully thats the tune the wind blows at night when the demons come and realizes he will never be able to achieve his dream. A cold and lonely final set years for this traitor...

McCain must think, like Bush, that Christianity and guest workers are "a way of life"!

what does it matter anyway. Our representatives are too worried how our religon and culture offends others. Wht crap. Ill is not going to allow school programs celebrating Holloween or Christmas becasue it might offend muslims. WTF.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey mclamebrain, we Americans prefer people WHO WILL REPRESENT OUR INTERESTS AND NOT BIG BUSINESS.
    We'd also prefer that you move to mexico and live with calderon. Maybe he'll give you a job that mexicans won't do.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

John McCain is still in the race?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast