Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: McCain is lying on National TV again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor
    Just watched McCain on Fox News Sunday. He was explaining the American people by a majority want the comphrehensive immigration bill.
    Does anyone know where he is finding this majority of Americans? All the polls I have seen state just the opposite. Am I reading the polls wrong?
    Somebody straighten me out!!! Right or wrong that I may be, Mccain is another lying ____________ that will never get my vote!!!

I saw him too. What a liar! And after his obnoxious interview, Chris Wallace (i think) met with a panel of Mara, Juan Williams, and 2 others bit I forget the names. And the panel was telling Chris Wallace that they think "the American People" REALLY want amnesty to go through. Where in the hell are they getting their information?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: McCain is lying on National TV again.

He's using the flash poll that was taken after Bush's speech. It revealed (allegedly) that 79% of Americans did indeed support some sort of guest worker program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor
    Just watched McCain on Fox News Sunday. He was explaining the American people by a majority want the comphrehensive immigration bill.
    Does anyone know where he is finding this majority of Americans? All the polls I have seen state just the opposite. Am I reading the polls wrong?
    Somebody straighten me out!!! Right or wrong that I may be, Mccain is another lying ____________ that will never get my vote!!!

Tex

Dont you guys understand Foxnews is bought and paid for by the GOP. They actually believe if people hear it enough they will start to except it. and for as i know itis probably working, Even O'riely is lying for them.They never show the full poll they just show you part ofit then they reword the question. Im telling you they are bought and paid for and Tony Snow has alot to do with it.

Tony Snow AKA

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    Dont you guys understand Foxnews is bought and paid for by the GOP. They actually believe if people hear it enough they will start to except it. and for as i know itis probably working, Even O'riely is lying for them.They never show the full poll they just show you part ofit then they reword the question. Im telling you they are bought and paid for and Tony Snow has alot to do with it.
    I call Tony Snow "Baghdad Tony".Remember when "Baghdad Bob" said "Their are no American Tanks In Baghdad"? One could see the Tanks in the backround.
    That`s why they hire people like "Baghdad Tony".Too take "bushes" lies,and twist,turn and decorate them untill they become something incomprehensible/Archaic,or try to tell us;No! This is what he really ment by that.
    Americans need to stop "bush" and his "Gang",NOW!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12