Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain in true form on Super Tuesday

McCain mocks “suck-ups?â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

He's going to get payback. The longer he sticks around pissing people off the more payback he will get. Conservatives will make his life a living bowl of rotten jello.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

IF John McCain wins the nomination (and it's not over yet), as a conservative, I will NEVER vote for him no matter how many platitudes he throws my way. I will sit out the general election, even if this helps one of the extreme left Democrats. And I know many conservatives who feel the exact same way. If this happens, we will just wait for McCain to get smashed in the general and use the next four years to rebuild the conservative movement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist,
    I wholeheartedly agree. I was going to "just" sit the election out if McCain was the nominee. I am so disgusted and angry that I will join Ann Coulter in campaigning for Hillary AND I will DONATE TO HER CAMPAIGN.
    I so want to see McCain go down in flames. He is such an arrogant jerk. I wouldn't want this guy near the White House.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    If McCain is the nom , Hillary can have it

My interest in this whole deal will be done

McCain doesn't have a chance in November, no matter what kind of "dream ticket" he tries to assemble. The Democrats probably have a fully stocked arsenal already prepared, and it won't be pretty.

He'll never get my vote, either.

Read my post about Romney running as an independent. The only problem he might be so disgusted with politics he might not want to spend the money.

And I agree, no amount of fear mongering about hitlery or obama will cause me to vote for mccain. Ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Read my post about Romney running as an independent. The only problem he might be so disgusted with politics he might not want to spend the money.

And I agree, no amount of fear mongering about hitlery or obama will cause me to vote for mccain. Ever.
    Or me

McCain, Hillary and Obama are all open borders wackos

Maybe Hillary and Obama are a bit more mentally stable than
    McCain also

We need maybe to turn to the republican party to stop McCain. I don't know if they would listen but if we say we are jumping ship they may just do that. If all if have to vote for is open borders then what is there to stop us from jumping to another party?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>