Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A 'McCain Virus?

What is the deal w/ that puke traitor mccain ad? It always seems to be on here now.
    Is there more spam bots than one? Obviously we have a pro-illegal mccain supporter hacking this site.
    Only curious, but it makes me want to hurl especially when I see the comparison of "Being tough as nails." and "One tough guy."
    Yeah right. My dogs have more patriotism than you do mccain!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy,

Do you have a picture of Johnnie boy in a beenie?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More and more it appears that McCain needs the drugs that illegals smuggles into the country. He has been anti-american for a while. Still have problems understanding why Az keeps electing him.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Sippy,

Do you have a picture of Johnnie boy in a beenie?
    Jim, I wish I did, but have another BOOSH one like this one in a captain's hat.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MCKENNEDY AND BUSH IN REVERSE

When I see the McCain ads it lets me know they are very annoyed BIG TIME by us American patriots and that is a only a Good Thing! We are a migrane headache to them...very sweet!

I think we should ALL send Bush, McCain and Kennedy a diaper with the Mexican flag in it. :P You know they really need them.

Democats do suck! They like to give people scraps then want a thank you.

I would love to tell Kennedy to drive into a lake and this time stay in the vehicle.

V
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Go to McCain's 2008 website and send him an e-mail telling him what you think of him. Whenever I have spare time I send him an "appropriate" comment! It makes me feel good and also seeing his poll #'s sinking.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Go to McCain's 2008 website and send him an e-mail telling him what you think of him. Whenever I have spare time I send him an "appropriate" comment! It makes me feel good and also seeing his poll #'s sinking.
    like this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)