Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mccain winning the anti-war vote, voters should stay home.

More reports on the ron paul forums of voters voting for mccain because "he is the only republican opposed to the war"

How can we fight this? It be an insult to ignorants to call these voters ignorant.
    If they cant get this major issue of the election right how do we expect them to even know about his illegal immigration record?

Oh, and why did Mccain win California, no surprise why:

Re: Mccain winning the anti-war vote, voters should stay hom

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    More reports on the ron paul forums of voters voting for mccain because "he is the only republican opposed to the war"
    George,

Love your pic. I don't understand why people think McCain is against the war, a Marine vet I know voted for McCain because he would "keep the war going!" When I told him "he will also keep illegal immigration going" he gave me a blank look.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Opposed to the war? isn't he the one that said we might have to stay for a 100 years....There is just no hope for some people......
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Opposed to the war? isn't he the one that said we might have to stay for a 100 years....There is just no hope for some people......
    And More wars in more places.. also
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    George,

Love your pic. I don't understand why people think McCain is against the war, a Marine vet I know voted for McCain because he would "keep the war going!" When I told him "he will also keep illegal immigration going" he gave me a blank look.
    Even worse is the fact that mccain last year was pushing Amnesty and people dont remember that? WTH

Even worse is the fact that mccain last year was pushing Amnesty and people dont remember that? WTH
    because some people care more about other issues than immigration. Just because u feel passionate about it doesnt mean everyone else does. Jsut because u feel you're the majority doesnt mean you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    because some people care more about other issues than immigration. Just because u feel passionate about it doesnt mean everyone else does. Jsut because u feel you're the majority doesnt mean you are.
    I know that because immigration is not the most important issue in my book its the size of government. But still people shoudl know that so they wouldnt eat up his bs.

Ron Paul forums are spreading obvious disinformation!!?? Are they crazy?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Ron Paul forums are spreading obvious disinformation!!?? Are they crazy?
    the exit polls indicate this. This was verified by other canvassers all over the country