Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain's Call to Arms Speech

I would urge everyone to mail or call the Judiciary Committee, CNN, Lou Dobbs, Jack Cafferty, their State Senators, the President's office to tell them all you are outraged that a US Senator is calling for violence against the American people. Reference the call to arms speech McCain delivered to the latino community.

We must ask that McCain be dismissed. Here is my letter:

John McCain tells latino community "This is a call to arms" !!!! This is outrageous behavior and a disgrace to our country!!!! It is inexcusable for a Senator to call for violence against those Americans he is sworn to protect? http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=36511 We ask that he be suspended from his current position as a state Senator IMMEDIATELY, as he is investigated for encouraging and promoting violence acts on American soil against Americans.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You could not make this...STUFF...up! CALLING TO ARMS? Man if someone on this forum posted that they'd probably get investigated bu the FBI. This guy has got to go. He is serious bad news.

And if anyone has been a member of Rush's news network for a while, please be sure he gets the Alipac info. as well.

I would love to see him go wild about the McCain speech on national radio.

The Great American sellout.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

I listened to McCain's comments and he made a very stupid mistake, mis-quoting the polls. I believe in every poll I have seen, it is 70-75% who do not support a path to citizenship, in fact, most favor deportation last numbers I saw on CNN...I don't think McCain gets it...

Former McCain Supporter

I used to support McCain, because of his service and honor under torture.

But he has alienated me. He sems to be going for the left vote. I don't know what happened to him.

This "call to arms" is a disgrace.

Unfortunately, Bush has also sold out on this issue.

Tancredo for President>

Dan

McCain is a LIAR. I wish he would tell us where he saw those polls, "time, after time, after time". The man has SNAPPED!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

His statement "A call to arms" and to speak for those that cannot speak for themselves( ie:illegal aliens)is a treasonous statement and could possible incite violence. I will get the video and article out to all I know and to the radio stations as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain, did not make a mistake in quoting the polls, this was a deliberate spin or outright lie to those people to make them think America was on their side,hoping it would push them to the "call of arms" thinking most was on their side! Everyone, this is a form of manipulation, I am sure the "good "senator learned all about how to use this in the pow camp. I still say something happened to the man over there,since arriving home he has been using that pow status to win Americans over to his side, it has got to stop now. Can this not be used as an act of treason, this call of arms to illegal immigrants against the legal Americans? I am so sick of these people, selling the American people down the river, it is nothing short of insanity, I hope Lou Dobbs will play this soundbite on his show tonight and all the talk show host will do the same!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast