Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I like what I'm hearing from Hannity (unlike than what I'm hearing from Hugh Hewitt) and Mike Gallagher. Michael Medved, too (but medved has had his head up McCain's rear since the beginning). Rush iand Laura are still strong against McCain.
    Can't stand Medved. He's an open border Republican who supported the amnesty bill and McCain for a long time. He also wrote a recent article about the supposed death or minimal influence of talk radio.

Mark Levin refers to Medved as a "backbencher" talk radio host.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been gone all day for dr's appts and a late lunch. I just got back and heard the news that Romney stepping down and the tid-bits of McCains crappy speech.

I AM SO DEPRESSED AND UPSET BEYOND CONTROL.

I CANT STAND McCAIN AND WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM. AGAIN I HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED ALONG WITH THE MAJORITY OF ALL AMERICANS WHO HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN OUR CHOICE!

I HATE OUR SYSTEM OF VOTING AND I HATE OUR CHOICES THAT ARE BEING MADE FOR US!

How in the hell did this open border idiot EVER get this far?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I was thinking the same thing? Who the heck is running things these days? You see Howard Dean on the news talking about the democratic party every day.

Is there no one at the helm of the Republican party?
    David Rockefeller is running the Republican party http://www.trilateral.org/membship/bios/dr.htm
    Well he's been useless, hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Here we go again with the foot soldier-blah bah blah-

Give it up!!!
    I think he's just a creep with a foot fetish. Since he is a lowlife I wouldn't be surprised.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314