Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

He's a liar and a con man, period.

It's looking like they mostly are. My Senator CrapO is cosponsoring the Dream Act.

Crank up the heat, let him know his constituents are not illegal aliens. All he needs to do is ask John McCain how hot this is.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    2ndamendsis wrote:

It's looking like they mostly are. My Senator CrapO is cosponsoring the Dream Act.
    WHAT???

I'm not pleased to hear this, Oliver! Guess old crapo {as in crap o} is going to have his phone ringing off of the hook and his office deluged with angry folks at his AMNESTY BY ANY NAME............in this case, the Dream Act for ILLEGALS and ANCHOR BABIES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I'm not pleased to hear this, Oliver! Guess old crapo {as in crap o} is going to have his phone ringing off of the hook and his office deluged with angry folks at his AMNESTY BY ANY NAME............in this case, the Dream Act for ILLEGALS and ANCHOR BABIES.
    I've been following you around the discussion group with this post.

Yeah, I had all weekend to brood and it's been addressed. Crapo's point man on immigration already got an earful. I told him Crapo should remove his name from the bill and pretty much gave him blow by blow what the Heritage Foundation Report said.

He wanted to read it, said he was glad people were informed (because I'm not sure he was) It was a pleasant exchange--we'll see. He was clearly embarrassed, I think upon further reflection. This really isn't Crapo's usual pattern by any means.

I'm hoping Crapo will take his name off because he'll be in deep trouble when this gets out. He said it would never pass and I said it passed as part of S2611, Silly Boy, (left that out, but I wanted to say, Silly Boy, badly)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is plain horse pucky!
    "Leader Boehner opposes amnesty, led the charge against the Reid-Kennedy amnesty bill last year, and continues to oppose amnesty," said his spokesman, Brian Kennedy, referring to Sen. Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, now the Senate majority leader. "There has been no change in his position."
    Boehner was pushing for bush's amnesty by any other name last year!!

He's a politician. And an influential one we need. Last year he did come out on amnesty. However, he was one that saw the error of his ways and then supported the House bill. We run these focus things to turn these guys around. Are they still going to be trash when they do? I don't know how much of a patriot he is, but he clearly understands power. I communicated with him some last year and explained why Republicans were toast if there was amnesty. That's what the fax banner above says.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is plain horse pucky!
    "Leader Boehner opposes amnesty, led the charge against the Reid-Kennedy amnesty bill last year, and continues to oppose amnesty," said his spokesman, Brian Kennedy, referring to Sen. Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, now the Senate majority leader. "There has been no change in his position."
    Boehner was pushing for bush's amnesty by any other name last year!!

He's a politician. And an influential one we need. Last year he did come out on amnesty. However, he was one that saw the error of his ways and then supported the House bill. We run these focus things to turn these guys around. Are they still going to be trash when they do? I don't know how much of a patriot he is, but he clearly understands power. I communicated with him some last year and explained why Republicans were toast if there was amnesty. That's what the fax banner above says.
    Boehner only 'supported' the House on the surface - just as Hastert- at the 11th hour due to the American people rising up.

Boehner is a bush man. Make no mistake, these people are working behind closed doors to move COMPREHENSIVE AMNESTY BY ANY NAME.

Working to let him/them know that their 'power' hangs in the balance is a positive.
    ** working without knowing exactly what we're working with is a negative.

He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12