Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD: Catholic church losing $ over illegals

Phone call from the Archdiocese of Baltimore: The Archdiocese of Baltimore called our home today seeking a $200 donation for the Archbishops Annual Campaign and my husband said “we are no longer supporting the church due to the stance of the Archdiocese on the illegal aliens “… The caller said he would pass that along and that he was hearing that alot..My husband said “it’s time to stand up for the citizens of this stateâ€
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

More people need to do that.

I phrased mine a little differently. I said I have trouble supporting the encouragement to break God's commandments. When asked what I meant, I stated our priest is actively encouraging those in his flock to break the following:

Thou shalt not steal
    thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods.

By supporting illegals you are encouraging them to covet their neighbors (American) goods and way of life. In order to accomplish this they must steal. Stealing is taking something that belongs to someone else without permission. So because they are encouraged to covet, they act on it by stealing our ss#'s, our jobs, our houses and our language. By giving mass in Spanish, you are encouraging the breaking of two commandments, and I just can not support that.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We stopped contributing to all churches that support illegal immigration - our Episcopal Church has a Spanish mass - end of our support.

It's the hill I am willing to die on.

I don't believe any one needs to belong to an organized religion to believe in God and follow his commandments.

To me paying them money in so called dues just enables them to further their own causes and greed...If they continue to put their two cents in on government policies and aid and abet criminality to the extent they have been doing for many years they should be made an example of and charged with the crimes they have committed.

They also need to pay taxes for the privilege of enabling illegal behavior they need to put their money where their mouth is and pay to provide the services they think these criminals should get from the taxpayers.

Sorry folks but to me organized religion is a "Racket" My opinion of course!!!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I phrased mine a little differently. I said I have trouble supporting the encouragement to break God's commandments. When asked what I meant, I stated our priest is actively encouraging those in his flock to break the following:

Thou shalt not steal
    thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods.

By supporting illegals you are encouraging them to covet their neighbors (American) goods and way of life. In order to accomplish this they must steal. Stealing is taking something that belongs to someone else without permission. So because they are encouraged to covet, they act on it by stealing our ss#'s, our jobs, our houses and our language. By giving mass in Spanish, you are encouraging the breaking of two commandments, and I just can not support that.
    Excellent answer! I am glad to see people standing up for the citizens!!!!!

Quote the bible if anyone from the church question you.

John 10:1
    And Jesus said: "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

~ Illegal aliens do not enter our country legally, through the proper means. They indeed "climb in" another way.

Leviticus 19:11
    You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another.

~ Illegal aliens steal from our country, use false documents to obtain employment, and lie about their legal presence in our county.

Proverbs 12:22
    Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

~ Illegal aliens lie to employers by refusing to state their illegal status in our country, they lie to the IRS by evading taxes, they lie to our government when collecting government assistance, they lie when committing document fraud, social security fraud, tax fraud, etc.....

Leviticus 6:2
    If anyone sins and commits a breach of faith against the Lord by deceiving his neighbor in a matter of deposit or security, or through robbery, or if he has oppressed his neighbor.......

~ Illegal aliens commit breaches of faith daily against the citizens of this country.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Amen! Thank you for sharing this great story.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Quote the bible if anyone from the church question you.
    "God helps those, who help themselves!"
    NOT "God helps those who help themselves to all our stuff!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast