Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD Governor Martin O'Malley MUST LEAVE Office!

Today I e-mailed this letter to Maryland's notorious quisling governor:
    "Dear Governor O'Malley: The recent threat against your life which necessitated a $2million dollar bail is indeed tragic. However, that you PANDER to ILLEGAL aliens is JUST as BAD! Allowing ILLEGALS to have ANY American entitlements is OUTRAGEOUS! Illegals are FOREIGN CRIMINAL TRESPASSERS and have NO right to BE here! Yet, it is obvious that you have NO reservations about giving illegals ANYTHING--from IN-state tuition to--God FORBID--DRIVERS' licenses, and heaven ONLY knows HOW many illegals with drivers' licenses can't even read their OWN language, MUCH less English! HATE to say this, Governor, but YOU are a TRAITOR, and traitors have NO place in OUR public offices! By order of the KING of HEAVEN, you MUST RESIGN the Maryland governorship AT ONCE! Or you MUST be IMPEACHED! EITHER way, you MUST LEAVE office--and the SOONER, the BETTER!"

I sent O'Malley an email yesterday. I told him that Marylanders were sick and tired of illegal immigrants being treated like "special guests".

This man is a TRAITOR and needs to go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great e-mail joazinha!!