Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Md. Governor O'malley vs. Walt Abbott

Governor O'MALLEY VS.ABBOTT
    DECEMBER 8,2010
    TOWSON COURT HOUSE
    9AM.

Walter Abbott - the Saga continues.

(Written by Tony Passaro be lair Tea Party)
    The Story:

Walter Abbot - recently wrote and told our Illegal Alien Loving Governor where to get off in rather strong language. Mr. Abbott was so incensed that he unfortunately threatened to use deadly force....to wring the Governor's neck...a laudable if not practical effort...

Seems that O'Malley's Sanctuary State has caused a plethora of below minimum wage Illegal's to give all of Mr. Abbotts drywall work, leaving Mr. Abbott broke, penniless and bankrupt.

Mr. Abbotts righteous indignation got the better of him causing him to send his strong letter to Gov. O'Malley. O'Malley pressed charges and had Abbott arrested and held on 2 million dollars bail….

We all can agree that Mr. Abbott was out of order to threaten the Governor.... The mitigating circumstance here is that Mr. Abbott was driven to explode as he watched his small business and only income for him and his family destroyed by Illegals stealing his work while the State stood idly by and let it happen.

While the State stood idly by and let it happen…….for this I accuse Governor O’Malley of gross negligence in failing to protect one of the Citizens of the State of Maryland. The Governor, sitting smugly in his mansion, while Abbott languishes in jail, yet it was the Governors’ political agenda that brought all this to pass..and now the Governor throws all his weigh on an out of work drywall hanger....

Baltimore Sun Story:

Upset with the governor's policies on illegal immigrants, Abbott had e-mailed his complaints to the governor and other public officials but never received any real response, according to his wife, Linda Abbott.

At 7 a.m. On March 18, he logged onto O'Malley's official Web site and wrote a letter expressing his frustration.

He added, "If I ever get close enough to you, I will rap [sic] my hands around your throat and strangle the life from you. This will solve many problems for true AMERICAN'S. Maybe you can send your MEXICAN army after me, you no good AMERICAN SELL OUT [expletive]," according to a copy of the message introduced as evidence at trial.

Abbott signed the letter with his full name, address and phone number.

Defense attorney Arthur Frank told jurors in his opening statement that the threat to kill O'Malley was a figure of speech -- similar to children's idle threats that they'd like to kill their teacher for giving too much homework or their siblings over a baseball game.

But prosecutor Leo Ryan Jr. Countered that "it is a serious matter" and that it is illegal in Maryland to make any kind of threat against the life of a public official.

(From Tony Passaro)..I admit that the way he wrote it was explicit, but do you think someone who actually was going to attempt to take the life of the governor would put his full name and address? Maybe if they were deranged, but they would show a past that lived up to that. I agree with the defense attorney that it was no more than schoolyard speech. It seems that Maryland has become more of a police state under Governor O'Malley though, where dissidents are thrown into prison and held on extreme bail (2 million $) whenever they speak out against him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Walt Abbott..

I received a call from the public defender today. She told me if I don't take the plea bargain from the state, the are going to press charges on me for possession of a gun illegally. They took the only legal gun that I had at time of my arrest and I have not had a gun since. The Public defender said I seem to be the only one in Maryland that has a problem with illegal Aliens being here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My notes..
    Walt Abbott tried to contact Governor O'malley several times about illegal aliens working our jobs and O'malley never responded. Walt Abbot was faced with foreclosure and had a family to support. Being a contractor/drywall etc, he could not find work. Seemed Illegal aliens working all those jobs..Walt Abbot lost his sense of direction and was so frustrated as many of us are. My daughter is in foreclosure also because of illegal aliens working. We all know they are catered to in MD. We know that an Estimated $2billion of our tax $$ go to "illegal aliens" & Casa de MD every year. We know that most are on welfare because of their "Babies for profits* scam *welfare* while they still work. We know that Illegal aliens are driving and can't read the signs. I am a victim of an accident with a drunk illegal who possessed a MD. Drivers license. I was able to approach Governor O'malley at one of his rally's and ask why he gives our $$ and Jobs to Illegal aliens.. His response was "we have to treat everyone fair"... What is fair about giving the $$ of citizens to non citizens? Walt Abbott can not find an attorney to represent him because O'malley is involved. Being broke he was given a public defender and this public defender is on O'malley's side as you can tell by Walt's memo.. They are adding charges on untrue accusations on Mr. Abbott. Does anyone know why O'malley caters to "illegal aliens" in Md? Could O'malley have given thousands of Illegal aliens a drivers license just so they can vote? O'malley had the chance to revoke all of them when the real id came into effect last year but instead, O'malley decided they should keep their license til 2015. Long enough for "Illegal aliens" to vote O'malley back in office..

The PC Police, they'll be coming for YOU!

I'd have spent more than half of my life in jail if I was arrested every-time I made a statement in the heat of an argument.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)