Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

MD- How can a broke state give breaks to illegal immigrants?

I cannot believe that a state with billions of dollars of budget shortfalls has voted to extend in-state tuition to illegal or "undocumented" Marylanders. This will not only take up precious slots for Maryland children who are legal residents of the country, but also cost the state millions of dollars in out-of state fees paid by potential students who live outside Maryland's boundaries.

The most cynical part of this "political pandering" is the argument that the more education these students obtain, the better their earning potential and the more taxes they will contribute in the future. As an owner of a high-tech Maryland business, I would just like to say that it is a federal crime, punishable by fines and imprisonment, for me to hire any illegal worker regardless of the amount of college degrees they posses.

The current politics of both this state and nation remind me once again, to borrow a phrase from one of your editorial contributors, Ron Smith, "that we are truly living in the golden age of stupid people."

Dave Klunk

mikep2436 at 9:43 PM March 24, 2011
    The real reason this illegal bill was passed, was to make sure the Dems had another block of voters that are dependent on other peoples money. The voter is to blame for what this state has become by voting for the same spend and tax liberals over and over.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinio ... 3185.story

The cost of illegal aliens to the state of Maryland is $1.7 billion dollars a year!
    Which is insane because it's one of the smallest states in the union!
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg

"I share this map with everyone!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The same way California does it. Illegals voting and LaRaza members in political office.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    The kicker is going to be when they have to raise the taxes in the state to pay for the illegals. Then you will see the natives get restless. The voters will then turn on the politicians and the illegals. It will happen..just hope by then its not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    The kicker is going to be when they have to raise the taxes in the state to pay for the illegals. Then you will see the natives get restless. The voters will then turn on the politicians and the illegals. It will happen..just hope by then its not too late.
    Good point Bill. Raised taxes in illegal friendly states are often the catalysts that drives more people towards seeing illegal immigration for the crime that it is. I have relatives in Maryland and they have been fed up with illegal immigration for years. One of my cousins is married to an Peruvian woman who immigrated legally with her family back in the 80's. They live close to D.C. and they often encounter other legal immigrants who are fed up with seeing illegals taking advantage of public services, etc. In time, I think more people will start to realize that illegals are more exploiting services which lead to raised taxes and other issues that state residents don't want to deal with.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I live in Maryland. I honestly do not think we can win the battle against illegal immigration, because we are a big Democratic state with elected officials who will stop at nothing to roll out the red carpet for illegal aliens. Remember, we're the ones with the Governor who calls illegal aliens "New Americans", and who says that we all need to show some compassion when we see waves of illegal aliens (er, uh, I mean "New Americans") flooding into Maryland.

There is a pro-illegal alien (er, uh, anti-American) organization here in Maryland called Casa de Maryland. They literally (no lie) control our state government. They are funded by the tax dollars of legal, hard-working citizens. So in a sense, we are all being FORCED to aid & abet illegal immigration in Maryland.

During the 2010 elections in November, Casa de Maryland agreed to do an on-air radio interview. One of the directors of Casa BOLDLY bragged that in Maryland, over 3,900 employers use Casa's "services" to hire workers "regardless of their immigration status." (That was her exact words). Can someone tell me how a person can brazenly announce ON AIR that 3,900 employers are using Casa de Maryland to hire illegal aliens?

I have written to our Governor, to our sheriff, to legislators, and to everyone and anyone else I thought could help investigate this organization. I think we should be able to subpoena their records so we can see exactly which employers are on that list of 3,900 who hire illegal aliens. Why do I have to fund an organization with MY tax dollars that openly admits to aiding and abetting illegal aliens???? Why???

P.S. Casa de Maryland also provides transportation to every and all hearings for bills and proposals that benefit illegals. They bused in countless illegal aliens for this tuition bill, so they could pack the hearing room with their sob stories. Oh, they also organize transportation for all elections, and tell them who to vote for. Yes, in Maryland illegal aliens are allowed to vote....(one of the proposed bills this past session was to require proof of citizenship to vote). That bill, of course, was shot down on the spot. Our government says it is wrong to inconvenience voters by asking them to prove citizenship to vote. WHAT??????????

Maryland is no longer Maryland. We are Guatemarylanexico.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Here is a link to Casa de Maryland.

Funny thing is, this page link title used to say "HIRE WORKERS", and now it has been sugar-coated to say "WELCOME CENTERS".

Um their so-called "Welcome Centers" are organized day laborer centers, where they give every illegal alien a bogus "identification card", find them a job, help them in obtaining government assistance, and provide them with pamphlets on how to "not talk or cooperate" with police. Wonderful organization, huh?

http://casademaryland.org/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=78
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Re: MD- How can a broke state give breaks to illegal immigra

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I cannot believe that a state with billions of dollars of budget shortfalls has voted to extend in-state tuition to illegal or "undocumented" Marylanders.
    Texas is $27 billion in the red and we still shell out over $5 billion a year to illegal invaders.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    Bottom line

they cannot legally work in this country

This is some dim lib hope that they will all get amnesty in the future

Well its not happening and if they do get a job and Ice dings the company , they will contribute nothing

I need a sig line

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT ILLEGALS , ITS LIBERALS