Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Media Blackout: Group Arrested For “Hunting Whites”

Media Blackout: Group Arrested For “Hunting Whites”

Posted by: Matt Liponoga Posted date: July 11, 2013 In: News | comment : 116 Comments and 0 Reactions

(Examiner) – On Monday, police in Cincinnatti arrested a group of teenagers who reportedly terrorized folks in the downtown area, in a series of violent assaults.
    All of the beatings and robberies took place between June 1 to July 4.
    Cortez Baker, 16, Randolph Jones, 16, and Kentrelle Aldridge, 16, have all been charged with several counts of robbery and assault, and more charges are likely to be filed.
    WKRC reported:
    Police say the teens essentially hunted their victims. One says the suspects were passengers on his bus when they targeted him. “They didn’t ask me for anything.”
    Chad Laumann was beaten and robbed on East Fourth Street last month while on his way to work. Though outnumbered, the 23 year-old says he outsmarted his attackers by intentionally staying in view of the surveillance camera. “So as they’re attacking you, you tell them there’s a camera. Yes, I tell them there’s cameras. And what did they say? They didn’t say anything. They just took off running.”
    Two of the assailants can be seen kicking and punching Laumann, while a third rifles through his pockets.
    In fact, it was that same surveillance footage which was essential in the teens’ capture.
    A Cincinnatti bike patrol officer recognized one of the suspects by the distinctive shirt he was wearing, which he also wore on the night of the attack.
    In all, police believe the gang is responsible for at least four equally vicious attacks.
    Cincinnatti Police Capt. Paul Broxterman described the string of assaults to WLWT, as “a pack of lions hunting down a wounded zebra.”
    On Tuesday, another victim came forward, whose attack was also caught on video.
    All three alleged assailants live in a group home operated by Kelly Youth Services and had been given an outside pass for ‘good behavior,’ the night Laumann was so brutally assaulted.
    Police are asking that anyone who has suffered an attack in the area, or has further information on the suspects, call Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.
    Of course, not one national media outlet has seen fit to give these racially-charged attacks any coverage, while providing nearly around-the-clock coverage to the George Zimmerman trial.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/07/11/me...unting-whites/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Violent Assault on Whites in Downtown Cincinnati

07/15/13
    Video at the Page Link:

Three teenagers aged 16 years old hunted victims in downtown Cincinnati. They were caught on tape and it clearly shows that they were all black teenagers. I also believe all the victims were white. Did they target based on race? The police do not say. In fact, the media reports do not say anything about the races of the perpetrators nor the victims.

Here are the booking photos of the suspects.

From Local12:

Cincinnati Police have now arrested three teenagers for those beatings and robberies. And, one of the victims in those attacks is talking about what happened.

Local 12's Curtis Jackson spoke with him on Tuesday night.

Police say the teens essentially hunted their victims. One says the suspects were passengers on his bus when they targeted him. "They didn't ask me for anything."

This attack sparks fear and anger in the minds of most who watch it, but the victim who was helpless to stop it had a different reaction. "It was like very overwhelming, calm, and peaceful for me. But when I go back and look at it I'm like why was I not fearful of this. They could have seriously hurt me or killed me."

Chad Laumann was beaten and robbed on East Fourth Street last month while on his way to work. Though outnumbered, the 23 year-old says he outsmarted his attackers by intentionally staying in view of the surveillance camera. "So as they're attacking you, you tell them there's a camera. Yes, I tell them there's cameras. And what did they say? They didn't say anything. They just took off running."

Cincinnati Police had downtown officers watch the video in hopes of identifying the suspects. Police say a bicycle cop recognized one of them. Turns out, the three suspects, all 16 years-old, are resides of Kelly Youth Services, a group home. On the night they attacked Laumann, they had received a pass for good behavior.

Police believe the teens are behind a series of attacks in which they targeted and stalked their victims. They were riding on the same bus as Chad and followed him to the next stop. "I'm very happy and excited now that they've been caught because now that means that they can't hurt anybody else"

http://www.reagancoalition.com/artic...ent-cincy.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)