Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That video clip is of the smaller altercation at Santa Ana right? Not the Vista clash?

W
    I'm not sure. I went back to review it (the one I posted previously) and the station call letters in the top upper left are KABC.

So I went to the KABC site and found a video they call "exclusive" of violence in McArthur Park.

Main link is http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/

Then look to the right for "videos on demand" and look for this title "EXCLUSIVE: Protests Turn Violent in MacArthur Park"

Caption says "hundreds did get out of hand during last night's demonstration; one officer was hospitalizaed with minor injuries after being hit on the leg with a brick" Report says violence lasted 2 hours and police can plainly be seen in riot gear.

OK,

This is not the larger conflict that was in Wildwood Park in Vista, CA.

The smaller conflict we have news reports on says Santa Ana and lists the location as "Bristol Street near 1st Street and Edinger Avenue"

This video says Los Angeles. I will ask some of our friends at SaveOurState.org to take a look at this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Request for assistance made at www.saveourstate.org via this link

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... opic=11152

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont forget foreign media might cover it.

This is good,as it shows the relentless pro-illegal stance of the media.

We need a media hotline with phone numbers, to flood them like numbers USA floods congress.

Nothing short will alter them. They are very PRO ILLEGAL!

OK, from our conversations with Save OUr State, we have three riot incidents with police.

The big one with shots fired in Vista

A smaller one in Santa Ana

And a third one which is on the AP Video mentioned above.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    OK, from our conversations with Save OUr State, we have three riot incidents with police.

The big one with shots fired in Vista

A smaller one in Santa Ana

And a third one which is on the AP Video mentioned above.

W
    I found a new article on the Vista situation by Googling "Vista riot" and posted the article (in news section) and a set of seven photos in picture section about an hour ago.

Balboa Rape

In case no one has heard about this yet. A woman was raped this morning by a young latino while jogging early this morning in Balboa Park. Lets see how quickly this is swept under the rug by our local media and Latino community. Speaking of local media. My husband and I are outraged with how the media has done nothing to show how angry Americans are. Their news coverage has all been one sided on this issue.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Balboa Rape

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    In case no one has heard about this yet. A woman was raped this morning by a young latino while jogging early this morning in Balboa Park. Lets see how quickly this is swept under the rug by our local media and Latino community. Speaking of local media. My husband and I are outraged with how the media has done nothing to show how angry Americans are. Their news coverage has all been one sided on this issue.
    I found several articles, bearpaw.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... sault.html

SAN DIEGO – A woman was grabbed from behind and sexually assaulted as she jogged through Balboa Park Wednesday morning, police said.
    The victim told police that she was running along the bridle trail that runs west of state Route 163 near the Quince Drive overpass when a man attacked her about 8:50 a.m.

The jogger struggled briefly with the man before he pulled her into a grassy area and sexually assaulted her, police said.

The man was described as Latino, 28 to 35 years old, about 5 feet 6 inches tall or shorter, 175 pounds with a stocky build. He has black hair that falls below his ears and a mustache, and is dark-skinned, with a round face and thick eyebrows.

Police asked anyone with information to call the department's sex crimes unit at (619) 531-2210.

Balboa Park

Thanks mopheadblue. I didn't want this to go unnoticed and swept under to rug.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

There are lots of sexual assaults on the hike and bike trail that runs by Town Lake in Austin. The media never gives a description of the rapist but it's pretty much common knowledge that it is illegals. There was a story on the border not long ago where it was said that almost every woman who crosses with illegals is raped. This is a serious problem that doesn't get much attention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast