Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I notice on Cnn also some started on the "tired old man"

You are going to really see the msm ratchet up now against
    mc Cain

I don't really care , I hope he gets his butt whooped by hillary

You think America was crying about Bush , just wait
    Sad to say, but I also hope McCain gets destroyed by Hillary. Its a REAL SHAME when Hillary looks like our best option.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MSNBC has already started. I caught part of a hit piece on McCain last night. They went into the Keating 5 and also how his wife was caught stealing from a charity with which she had been involved in order to feed her drug addiction. I thought to myself, "well, that didn't take long." They are so predictable.

They created him, now they are going to destroy him. You cannot help but laugh at their transparency.

I have read EVERY RESPONSE on here.
    THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER PEOPLE!
    MY GOD...I HAVE CHILDREN, THEY DESERVE A FUTURE!!

I have 5 pictures around my computer desk, Pope John Paul, George Patton, John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and MY FAMILY.
    And I also have a small sign that says "You just CANT fix STUPID".
    I think about all the above DAILY...Maybe the members of ALIPAC should too?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I have read EVERY RESPONSE on here.
    THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER PEOPLE!
    MY GOD...I HAVE CHILDREN, THEY DESERVE A FUTURE!!

I have 5 pictures around my computer desk, Pope John Paul, George Patton, John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and MY FAMILY.
    And I also have a small sign that says "You just CANT fix STUPID".
    I think about all the above DAILY...Maybe the members of ALIPAC should too?
    I will not vote for the communists that want to bury our children!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don’t recall which news organization it was (I think CNN) but the gist of the conversation had to do with how the “Conservativesâ€

MSM

If you are still watching MSM..please cease and desist immediately. We live in a matrix...please refrain from taking the pill marked "MSM" (main stream media)

[quote="cplob"]I don’t recall which news organization it was (I think CNN) but the gist of the conversation had to do with how the “Conservativesâ€

Trust me she will be bad, worse than Bill Clinton was. Can you say "Jimmy Carter"?
    My fiancee and I were rather depressed last night at Mitt Romney's departure.

But he mentioned that we had four horrible years under Jimmy Carter, and out of all those terrible years (including the gas shortage and hostage crisis), we managed to get Ronald Reagan.

Also, Ronald Reagan at first lost out to Gerald Ford for the Republican nomination in 1976, and Gerald Ford lost the election to Democrat Jimmy Carter. Then, 4 years later Ronald Reagan got the nomination again and won the election in 1980.

I think I can see the possible parallels: Mitt Romney loses the nomination to John McCain in 2008, and McCain loses out to Hillary Clinton. Then 4 horrible years later, people can't stand it anymore, and Mitt Romney makes a comeback in 2012. He's a feisty 61 now, and would be probably a feisty 65 year old in 4 years. Then we can have a nice golden 4 to 8 years with Mitt Romney as president.

Everything goes in cycles in our government anyway!!!

Just a theory (don't bash me for it -- just thinking out loud). Americans can survive another 4 years with a horrible president, so long as after that we have a golden one!!!

TexasGal

BearFlagRepublic,

At this point our objective should be the destruction of the Republican Party.
    I agree.

It has been sickening to watch semi-prominent "conservative" bloggers (GOP hacks?) lurch themselves ideologically over to McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    BearFlagRepublic,

At this point our objective should be the destruction of the Republican Party.
    I agree.

It has been sickening to watch semi-prominent "conservative" bloggers (GOP hacks?) lurch themselves ideologically over to McCain.
    I disagree! It's not the destruction of the Republican Party we need. It's the REBUILDING of the Republican Party. We need to get the liberal bricks out of the building and replace with bricks that are holding to the original structure.

If you don't teach your children the difference between sound bite politics and what issues are, this country won't change. My manicurist was a sound bite voter until we started talking about what is behind those sound bites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast