Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Media And Illegal Alien Crime

I'm sending this out to all the MSM stations.

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=8549535

This incident at the link above happened in Idaho. This little girl was raped by an illegal alien when she 9 years old. She became pregnant and had the baby at age 10. Unfortunately this is not an isolated case. I read stories similar to this every week where young children are sexually abused by an illegal alien. I read a story the other day about an illegal alien from Mexico who went to court for sexually abusing a 14 year old girl. He told the judge that this kind of thing was accepted in his country and he didn’t think he was doing anything wrong. His lawyer argued that the court should take into account the cultural differences. How sick is that? Not long ago I read a story about a 7 year old girl who was raped by her mother’s illegal alien boyfriend, then hung to death in the garage. But sadly, these crimes are committed against Americans of all ages. A few days ago I read two separate stories about elderly women who were victims. One was a 72 year old woman who was raped, then robbed by an illegal alien. Fortunately she lived to tell the police. A 71 year old woman in a similar incident was also raped by an illegal alien but wasn’t as fortunate. She died shortly afterwards from her injuries. These kinds of stories are in the local newspapers every day across this country, but never reported on national TV.

Had these criminals been Americans, these stories would’ve been all over the news for days. The lives of these criminals’ and the victims’ families would’ve been exploited for weeks and would’ve been on all the TV talk shows. Everyday in the mainstream media we hear about the deaths of our soldiers in Iraq and loss of life due to tornadoes and flooding, yet we lose more people right here in this country due to the crimes by illegal aliens than we do to the Iraq War and all our national disasters lumped together. But it’s never reported. If it is, the criminal’s legal status is never revealed unless he’s an American. By not reporting these crimes and who committed them, Americans are being discriminated against, making it look to the world as if it’s only Americans who commit these heinous crimes in our country. Well, the statistics tell a different story. One third of the violent criminals in our prisons across this country are illegal aliens. And they are not all gang members, but day laborers and people who say they just came here to work, even criminal illegal alien women. One study shows we lose approximately 25 American citizens a day due to illegal aliens, with a 50/50 split between violent crimes and accidents by illegal alien drunk drivers. How many more have to die before you report the truth about illegal aliens in this country? The Violent Crimes Institute estimates that there are 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders currently living in this country, with 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sex offenders coming across our borders illegally every single day.

How many more sex offenders have to come across our open border before you report it and inform the parents so they can protect their children? How many more young children have to be sexually abused and victimized before the truth gets out? How much longer is big business going to be allowed to control a media that tells us only what it want us to hear, instead of what we need to hear, just so they can keep a flow of cheap labor coming into this country? Doesn’t it bother you that tomorrow we’re going to lose another 25 American citizens and that some of them are going to be children? Doesn’t it bother you that tomorrow more Americans’ lives will be snuffed out because of illegal alien drunk drivers? Doesn’t it bother you that tomorrow somebody’s grandmother is going to be sexually assaulted and possibly murdered?

Well, it bothers me.

(editing changes made)
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tinybobidaho, Your commentary was so moving, and expressed to a 'T'...excellent. I would like to send the MSM stations not only the article, but also your post. I hope you don't mind, but I posted it in my group "Support for Rape & Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens."
    http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... ssage=2719
    But if you don't feel comfortable it being there, not a problem, I'll delete it. Thank's again & God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Tinybobidaho, Your commentary was so moving, and expressed to a 'T'...excellent. I would like to send the MSM stations not only the article, but also your post. I hope you don't mind, but I posted it in my group "Support for Rape & Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens."
    http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... ssage=2719
    But if you don't feel comfortable it being there, not a problem, I'll delete it. Thank's again & God Bless
    Thank you, DearSisterAnise, for the kind words. No, I don't mind my letter and the article being on your website. It may help. As far as the News stations go, I would like to see everyone write to them, but I think it would have more of an effect if everyone expressed themselves in their own words. Although I'm flattered by the praise, I wouldn't want them to think this is just a form letter. But by all means, use the article. There are a lot of others in our archives, too, that you may want to use. I think I'll send them an article a day to see if it wakes them up.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One study shows we lose approximately 25 American citizens a day due to illegal aliens, with a 50/50 split between violent crimes and accidents by illegal alien drunk drivers. How many more have to die before you report the truth about illegal aliens in this country? The Violent Crimes Institute estimates that there are 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders currently living in this country, with 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sex offenders coming across our borders illegally every single day.
    Can you imagine these numbers and they ignore it still trying to be politically correct.

How pathetic. I don't even watch MSM anymore. All of my news now comes from the computer.

For me it's the Drudge Report and ALIPAC too. ALIPAC is the news too.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Great letter tinybobidaho.

"No, I don't mind my letter and the article being on your website. It may help. As far as the News stations go, I would like to see everyone write to them, but I think it would have more of an effect if everyone expressed themselves in their own words. Although I'm flattered by the praise, I wouldn't want them to think this is just a form letter. But by all means, use the article. There are a lot of others in our archives, too, that you may want to use. I think I'll send them an article a day to see if it wakes them up."

Good idea, and thank's again.

Great letter. Let us know if you receive any responses.

I really need to take the time to do this too.

April
    Great letter Tiny!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, everybody. I wish we could make the media see how they are ignoring one of the most tragic parts of the illegal immigration problem. How can anyone ignore the trend of the crime here? Maybe we should remind the reporters that these crimes could happen to their families, or to someone they know. It's really sad that this is being pushed under the rug by the media.

thank god for the 2nd amendment!! MOD EDIT we are being swamped with other countries criminal garbage and there isnt any accountability. if the media reported all the crime caused by IA's everyday there will be no time to report anything else, and public outrage would be commonplace untill heads were rolling.great stats,should be a sticky!

Response from CNN.
    Thank you for this submission. The Viewer Communications Management team reviews and summarizes story ideas, and distributes them to appropriate news divisions for consideration. If it is decided the story is something of interest that can be developed for on-air reporting, you may be contacted for more information.

Because of the volume of story suggestions we receive, we are unable to reply with information on whether or not it will be used.

Thank you again for sending it our way.

CNN Viewer Communications Management

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast