Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEDIA WATCH! How has the coverage been lately??

Just wondering how bad/good the coverae has been lately in the mainstream media. Are they talking about Hospital closures, SSI breakdown, 60%+ Latino high school drop out rates, MS13, The 9 year old boy who was killed with an ax to the face in broad daylight...etc....

has the MSM been doing its job?????????????

You must be kidding!

I do not watch much TV at all but from what I do see I think they are trying to put the whole immigration issue to rest and not say much about it at all. They woke up alot of Americans and are hoping they can lull them back to sleep by not talking about it anymore.

Almost everything I see in the mainstream media (TV and newspapers) is sympathetic to illegals. No talk of cost or impact on American citizens. It's like American citizens don't count.
    Really pisses me off.
    This is OUR country. Americans should come FIRST!!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

They woke up alot of Americans and are hoping they can lull them back to sleep by not talking about it anymore.
    I think the same thing. I really would like to have general population flyers that could be distributed door to door.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I hardly watch the news anymore, except for shows like Lou Dobbs. And I almost never watch local news. But when I do, there is very little mention of illegal immigrants or the border. Since the news last week about Al-Zawyai(sp?) being killed, they keep doing updates on Bush's approval ratings.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most everything I see in the liberal mainstream media is they love illegals and they also do a little pandering to terroist and their rights to, much more then they do to our soldiers rights!

SHAME SHAME ON THEM!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

What coverage? There has been nothing here in weeks. I sent press releases on the Paul Reaver and MM march on washington a few weeks back and it has been all ignored. They have ignored the entire issue other than what bush says or what the National Guard are doing. So from my vantage point they are now conspirering to boost his approval ratings is about it.

I do not watch the evening news anymore as they do not show anything but sympathy for illegal aliens. I do watch Lou Dobbs show and listen to talk radio which both seem to put out the american citizens point of view and the detriment these illegal aliens are causing our country. I was amazed that in todays Boston Globe there were three articles with regards to state funded construction projects that use contractors that hire illegal aliens and that the Boston Globe reporters actually ran the social security numbers of all the employees on those jobs and found that many were bogus. Also the Boston Herald now has an immigration section which shows both sides of the issue. You take what you can get eh?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

don't know if it is my imagination but the media seems to be softening it's stance on Bush. That's a bad thing and I hope it doesn't last.

Can't add anything new other than I'm with you all. I seldom watch regular news. Get most of mine from talk radio, here and Lou Dobbs. Also the lamestream media says the president's ratings are up but I don't buy it. Problem is most of the public doesn't care or realize the importance of the illegal immigration issue because they get most of their news from the usual sources. Keep doing what we can and hope such patriots like Tancredo can keep the issue alive.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast