Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The messianic fervor which has preceded Barack Obama’s expected ascension to the White House has alarming implications for freedom and is a painful reminder that most Americans have once again been suckered into believing that the two-party monopoly offers any kind of solution to the crisis that we face.

Barack Obama will ride into office with a gigantic approval rating to rival that of Bush after 9/11, along with a complete power monopoly over the executive, the legislative, the judicial as well as widespread media support.

For eight years during the term of Bill Clinton, Alex Jones was labeled a right-wing fascist for opposing him and for the past near-eight years Jones has been derided as a communist and even an Al-Qaeda member for railing against the Bush administration.

Now even regular readers of our own websites are calling Alex a right-wing racist once again merely for questioning the ascension of the new great leader - Barack Obama.

The messianic complex that has been attached to Obama is truly frightening. Bishops like Cornal Garnett Henning are calling Obama the new “Mosesâ€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Boy, ain't that the truth.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy, I shouldn't have read this before turning in.

I feel sick....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    When are we going to wake up to the fact that voting in the lesser of two evils is not a solution?
    Soon I hope!

Well, if voting for the lesser of two evils is wrong and the voting system is rigged then it does no good to vote for anybody. We might as well stop, quit voting. I totally disagree that there is universal contempt for us around the world. THere is always the usual leftists and the same countries that have always hated us. What people interpret as hate is in many cases nothing but envy and jealously because of our massive economy and powerful military. I could care less what people think as long as the country follows the right principles.

As long as there are left leaning liberals in the media, a good candidate for the people will never be allowed to surface. We need to declare verbal war on the media.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Re: Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

Quote Originally Posted by UB

and an almost universal contempt for America around the world.
    I can care less what the world think of us.

I just saw lunatic man and pelosi and got sick to my stomach. We are in for a long hard fight with these idiots and democratic majority.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

We have a long uphill battle from now on.

We will get through this. We will never give up.

It's unbelievable how many people drank the Kool Aid... I'm still in shock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast