Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEET THE NEW ENEMY FOLKS

Meet the enemy's new name, Mexican and Americans Thinking Together (MATT.org)

(www).matt.org/english/videos/175.coo,_aracely_garcia-granados,speaks_about_mattorg.html

There was a thread about this the other day - someone mentioned FAIR was thinking of doing a anti illegal immigration campaign to educate people that would be based on facts. I really hope they do - I'd love to contribute. I think billboards should be first (cheaper) followed by TV.

Obviously its very crucial how the billboard message is structured.

I hope FAIR acts quickly, puts up some billboard designs, lets people vote on them, then has a "chip in" to raise the money.

I want to contribute more, but I want to know where its going.

I hope some responsible organization can step up soon and start educating the public.

I am sure FAIR will do that. There is a senior member from FAIR who I talk to on a regular basis. I will ask him when FAIR will launch its anti-illegal alien campaign, so Americans can donate to that campaign.

Is it because we have so many things in common - well, I suppose there is sheer physical proximity ('the border'), but after that, I'm really at a stretch to figure just how much in common we really have....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG I had to shut if off. I hear McCain and that was it for me. Just maybe someone should let Mitt Romney know about his association with this new group.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'll donate to counter this OBL propaganda. We should also advise talk radio about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hey Friends

If Im not mistaken there use to be a thread that was Very long here about matt.org

It starts @ http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-51322-matt.html+org

goes all over about 80 differnt threads...

Check it our and read some of Our battels agianst Matt.org
    Some stuff is two years or older...