Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mel Martinez e-mail

This is the standard email I recieved from him, and my response
    Mel_Martinez@martinez.senate.gov

Dear Mr. Pissed off American,

Thank you for contacting me regarding immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you and would like to respond to your concerns.

As you may know, on June 28, 2007, the Senate voted to set aside debate once again on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 (S.1639).

I firmly believe addressing this issue in a comprehensive manner is critical to our nation’s security and continued prosperity. While securing our borders is top priority, we must also address the economic and law enforcement realities of having millions of illegal immigrants already living and working in the United States. Any solution to this problem must be practical to be effective. Efforts to secure our borders should be coupled with necessary changes to our current ambiguous and ineffective immigration policies to maximize security for our country. Additionally, gaining operational control of the border will not cease the problem if we do not gain control of our employment system. Please know that, I will continue to work with President Bush and my colleagues in Congress to develop a plan that will halt the flow of illegal immigrants crossing our border while implementing needed changes to our immigration laws.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Do not hesitate to contact me with any additional questions or comments. For more information about issues and activities important to Florida, please sign up for my weekly newsletter at http://martinez.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Mel Martinez
    United States Senator

##############################

I received your standard email to an email I sent you on the issue of Illegal Immigration. The U.S does NOT need any more laws concerning immigration. And I am furious that you and others like you are hell bent on selling out this country to the desires of big business and the La Raza. Sir, you are a low life politician that needs to be removed from office. You have proven yourself ineffective and a traitor. 20 Million People have invaded this country, and the government’s response is to give them Amnesty and special privileges at the expense of the middle class. Americans are sick and tired of scumbag politicians such as you. And we will take back our country one community at a time. We want a government that is not afraid to enforce the current laws, and punish any and all companies that hire illegals. We are a nation waking up to the lies and harm that people like YOU are causing this country. And we are not going to take it anymore. I will be campaigning to remove you from office, and at the very least do MY part to ensure you are NEVER elected again. I did vote for you the last time you ran, but that was before I was awake. I am awake now, EYES wide open. And I will not go to sleep again.

Sincerely,

Pissed off American,
    Jacksonville, FL
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Yeah Ronster! Your letter to your Mel sounds a lot like my letters to my senators.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Mel Martinez e-mail

And we will take back our country one community at a time.
    Yes, we will take back our country. Old illegal alien supporting Mel better get used to this, because us Americans are tired of this amnesty garbage.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Heh I think I'll start amp'ing up my letters to my Senators... But one being Hillary Clinton, Its like farting in the breeze...... No one cares.....
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I was in a blog last night where there were quite a few people from NY chiming in their opinions. And I have to say, the opinions were definitely NOT IN FAVOR OF Shillary.

What do you want to bet Mel doesn't live in a latino community?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I was in a blog last night where there were quite a few people from NY chiming in their opinions. And I have to say, the opinions were definitely NOT IN FAVOR OF Shillary.
    Well more New Yorkers need to wake up and join the fight! I for one spread the word around to friends and family....... I try to spread it on local message boards to and yes there are many supporters that are against Hellary and the Trilateral society and illegal immigration!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Awesome, Ronster.

I've sent several letters like that to John McCain. At one time I worried that I might wind up on an FBI list ---although my only threat was to work tirelessly to insure he is never elected President. Guess there's no need for my efforts on that front anymore.

A most wonderful letter Ronster. We really should be doing more of this and start taking off the kid gloves....this is all these politicians understand.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

thanks, I sent one to Bush once that was pretty mean. I am suprised I never got a call from secret service on that one.

LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR, I DID NOT OFFER A THREAT!!!

I simply expressed how I felt about him.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast