Thread: Members...read

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members...read

if you will bump up the old posts, we can at least put all the garbage back a page so we don't have to look at it till the mods check in, but I can't bump it all up by myself.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Will Do
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Members...read

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    if you will bump up the old posts, we can at least put all the garbage back a page so we don't have to look at it till the mods check in, but I can't bump it all up by myself.
    Ok, another stupid question. How do we "bump up the old posts"? and what does it mean/accomplish?

It is better to remain quiet and thought a fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

when it comes to tech stuff, no doubt about me at all lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, that's ok, no stupid questions! If you just go to a REAL post, and type a reply, I've just been typing "bumping up" it will bring the real post up to the top, so that the troll's posts will go to the bottom of the list...at least if we "bump up" news posts, the junk posts will be out of the way till they can clean them all up.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

ok I understand.

thank you
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)