Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memorial Day Approaches

I was viewing a demonstration that had to do with a memorial park out in Baldwin park california. A group calling itself S.O.S. was there protesting the erection of said monument. The monument claims that the southwest was at one time indian owned and then mexican owned and the last will be again.
    It implied that the southwestern United States Will be Owned By the mexicans Again.
    Accross the street from the S.O.S. group the scene was one of militants
    and aggrivants style the sayings radiating accross the street were and i quote [b]"DEATH TO THE GRINGOS" "ASIQAWI THE GRINGO KILLER", DEATH TO THE REDNECKS". "ALL YOU WHITE FOLKS NEED TO GO BACK TO EUROPE" it was a very pleasant demonstrration. An elderly lady peacfully demonstrating on the S.O.S. side of the road was hit in the head by a water bottle thrown from accross the street. She suffered minor injuries. Viva mexico was also one of the militants chants. Amongst other rants that couldnt be understood because it was in Spanish. other rants were [b"our continent our land get out now". and then the words RACISTS were being chanted without stop.

Going back to MEMORIAL DAY ...... i would venture that none of those hispanics protesting on the other side of the street had any of thier fore fathers die in the revolution nor the civil war although the Mexican American war they may have ,but they were defeated, the southwestern territories were purchased and the United States now has soveriegnty over those lands.
    They may have lost some to the world wars but i would imagine they were LEGAL immigrants and they served this country with pride for the RED WHITE AND BLUE ... they are and were true AMERICANS. Legal immigrants understand what it took for the UNITED STATES TO BE WHAT IT IS TODAY. A GREAT NATION, A WELCOMMING NATION, A NATION THAT UNDERSTANDS WHERE IT HAS BEEN AND WHAT IT HAS COST TO BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY. These people are of the Communism sect. They are terrorists , antagonist, criminals , who would like nothing better than to devide the United States amongst a bunch of mexican gangs, criminals ,thugs and south American Dictatorships.
    Why do you ask?
    Take a look at the agriculture there in California. On the hard backs of LEGAL Americans the once desolate valleys of California are now teaming with farms, live stock and thriving oil fields.
    They see the vast riches there and want it ....... only after the UNITED STATES HAS already done the hard work. And the same goes for all the other southwestern states. Before the united States invested in hundereds of miles in Aquaducts and hydro electric dams giving life to the most devoid of life lands, mexico wasnt interested. now the invasion is at hand and our SO called leaders want to give it away. What a bunch of cowards.
    But as Memorial day approaches i hope that at every place people go they are reminded of the great and awful loss of life it took to make this the land of the free home of the brave. Bought and paid for with the blood of legal citizens , fathers, wives, boyfriends, fiances, mothers , daddys, heros, people who knew that they might have to sacrifice thier lives and did so that this great nation may become even greater. I would hope that the Red on the flags would be a reminder of that great sacrifice too. And that the red white and GREEN had no bearring on these events. Thus they are not entitled to anything, they are not the benificiaries of our legacy...........illegally !!!!!!!!!!!

Remeber the loss remember the cost of our BRAVE SERVICEMENS SACRIFICE FOREVER !!!
    Take a stand for AMERICA, Stand Agianst Illegal immigration!!!!!

Steven Doherty

You are right. If we gave them exactly what we "stole" they wouldn't want it. Spanish for stole must mean purchased with a treaty. When we purchased the Southwest it was a waste land and looked just a barren as the other side of the border.

Look at what we have done with our side and look at what they have done with theirs. They should reap what they have sewn and not what we have sewn.

Good riddance Mexican Nationals. I am afraid I will not miss you when you are gone.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)