Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memorial Day protest hometown USA

There won't be any big rallies in small towns like mine but I know around the country there are always parades and some sort of doings which reps. congressmen and senators somethime attend. Make sure they make our voice heard! Even if any of them don't attend anything in your city, or town, go out and represent the American people. Take a flag, wear something in support of our country, sing loudly to the band, make sure to stand with your hand over your heart (and your cap off) when every single flay goes by. Clap,whistle, cheer for our country. We need to defend her and show her how much she means to us. Make up a sign to protest illegal immigration. Maybe wear a armband.

swtncgram, A LOT of Americans where I live are so desperate to have their voices heard and as you know with senator's Mel Martinez, Bill Nelson, Representative Clay Shaw , it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since anyone has payed attention to the voices of the American people in South Florida. So here Americans are very big on wearing shirts with Pro-American signs and symbols.

We see each other, smile, sometimes we say, "I love that American flag shirt" or something like that. It's a good thing and we are managing to express how we feel about things using a lot of visuals.

This silencing of the American citizen will spread into other areas of the country, and it can happen very fast. Once it happens, there simply IS NO being heard from the standpoint of the voice of the American people.

As people should be able to clearly summize, if the senators from Florida and the Congressman from Florida were the sole decision-makers, this country would have a massive amnesty for those who have entered illegally, plus a guest worker program and there would NEVER be ANY mention or action of the need for people to assimilate and learn English.

If it were not for the fact that although it's being lost fast, there is enough Americanism in other states in the U.S. to help Americans in states such as Florida where we are LITERALLY voiceless about issues concerning our sovereignty, immigration law enforcement, Medicaid fraud and issues such as that.

Maybe that's why it means so much to those of us who live in places where there has truly been an invasion and a trampling of our country and a silencing of our voices, that when you Americans speak out in your own states you are helping American citizens in other states, who have been silenced entirely.

PLEASE, even if the problem is not as big in your state yet, please don't think your call or calls to your senators and representatives are not tremendously important. You just have no idea how much you are helping fellow Americans in other states.

Remember, this is not about disliking Hispanics or disliking anyone. This is about having a lawful country where new people come legally, and where people who CHOOSE to move permanently to our country understand that they MUST assimilate to our culture, learn our language and respect our laws if we want to remain a country which is UNITED.
    And we ALL know that it is absolutely critical that we not lose the common threads which unite us as Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen I am in sw Florida!!!!!!!!!
    Thing is here at the stores you can't find a shirt with even a flag on it, they must always be sold out or don't have any everytime I look. Going to check out Bealls out again today.
    Made one up though, Mi Casa is not Your Casa, over an American Flag

I hear you about our hemmorid leaders in Florida, I said that about them long ago before this even started.
    Was thinking of another t shirt....Americans provide free shipping back to Mexico.

I have sent out so many letters and emails the last few months my fingers go numb. Get the standard form letter back if anything.

Swtncgram, you have some great ideas on those T-shirt sayings. Maybe you should start a business over there on the southwest coast. I'm not kidding ! Plus, as you say there is a shortage of them.

I know the kind of t-shirts you probably see over there, t-shirts with pretty little shells and seahorses !

Not exactly what we need right now !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,

I live in Miami and I have the impression I am the only one around here who is worried about this problem.

Is there anybody here in Miami planning some kind of protest? I do not even know if it is possible with so many Hispanics here.

The majority of americans don't know what is going on.