Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Men Behind the Curtain

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency...the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." [Thomas Jefferson]

Here's a MUST SEE video about how we're being controlled by the "men behind the curtain". It also mentions the REAL reason why the American revolution started.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9335380093

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Watching the movie now... this is amazing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow!
    I believe it.
    Long ago we were told about this and I believed it then. Its like a nightmare.
    No wonder Bush is so arrogant . He has a lot of backing. It shows what greed will do to people. And greed wins out. We still have to kick and scream and try to do something even if its hopeless.
    No wonder "the will of the people" means nothing.

Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain - Napoleon Bonaparte, 1815

Baron M.A. Rothschild once said: "Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws."

Madison said:
    "History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."

Thomas Jefferson was just as strong in his condemnation when he said:
    "I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."

In 1862 Lincoln said the following: "The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarch, more insolent than autocracy and more selfish than a bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at the rear is my greatest foe."

Lincoln also appears to have said (although some dispute it): "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country.....corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

This should be required viewing in all schools to let the kids know how the banksters are screwing this country. But instead they show them Al Gore's fantasy about global warming!