Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEEDEE!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas, DEEDEE and DIXIE! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Peace on Earth, Goodwill to all men and to all a good night. Silent night, my good freinds. God bless every one of you and may he guide us in our endevors.

R
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DeeDee, Dixie, and Rockfish: Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas to all our ALIPAC members !!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK

Merry Christmas...everyone!

Hope you have a great day!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

PARTY TIME!!!

http://hicards.com/platinum/pictures/im ... xnew53.jpg Thank you all for the warm greeting and you all made your avatars so pretty and colorful..I hope Dixie will not mind but she was such a sport about her troll that I forgot to mention to her the party is at her house.I made these cookies last night and you can eat them all for they really are low cal.Have a wonderful Christmas ! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Merry Christmas to all you! Peace and Goodwill for the New Year.

DeeDee

You're wrong! I ate the whole plate and gained five pounds. (OK, maybe the plate of cookies I have here contributed to that. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

4th Horseman
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

That really happend to me once. Long ago in my wilder days, everyone started calling me on New Years Eve asking what I was going to do. I said, stay home and watch the ball go down with my bottle... you want to stop by? I ended up with over 13 people at my house. Everyone brought what they had around the house and we had punch.

I got so poluted and so ill. I think I hurt for three days after that one. From that day forward, I never had another unplanned party.

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast