Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Merry Christmas!!!!! I am full, but more than that I am T I R E D!!!

I have been hostess and Christmas Eve and today. Lots of food and lots of fun. Nieces and nephews coming in whom I have not been able to see for a while (out of town for college and jobs), brothers in town, plus other younger nieces to boot!!

It is 7pm our time and I am yawning, and could use a "long winters nap" about now.

Anyone needs some extra baked goods? I over did it, again, this year and could not get anyone to take some home (not that I am a bad baker, but our father was a baker, and we all know how so it is not a rare thing, so it is hard to dole it all out!!).

Sigh, it is ended for another year, but after the rush, I always look forward to putting stuff away, and planing for next year. If I sent you all a picture of my place, you would think I am one of those Christmas decorating nuts, ok, well I might be, but it looks pretty!

Well, goodnight all, and Merry Christmas.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789