Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Merry Christmas Tancredo, Fundraising Day!

Tom Tancredo needs money, and soon. Saturday December 1st is our day!

Tancredo supporters need to all get together and make a contribution on the same day so we can mirror Ron Paul's 4.2 million in one day fundraising success and help end illegal immigration.

It may not reach 4.2 million, but if we can help him get recognized in the media as a viable candidate, voters will be compelled to vote for him. Not to mention, a surge in money will help tremendously too.

Online contributions will be calculated faster, but any type of donation will help. So mark your calenders and don't forget. Reply to this post if you plan on contributing, and help this get momentum. Spread the word.
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

I'm there. Also, Tom's birthday is December 20th and that's another day we want to GIVE!

I'm in.

Tom can count on my donation again!!!

Lets all keep supporting our causes with our hard earned money!

I'm in as well!!!!

Please make a donation to Tom's campaign........Even if he does not become a front runner----he is making sure that the illegal invader issues stay in the headlines and are addressed by the presidential candidates of both parties.

Tom is the ONLY reason that these presidential candidates are forced to answer questions regarding the illegal invaders during debates. Tom is our voice in Washington and during the debates.

Someone said that Tom is considering dropping out of the race in January. Please call his office...........Thank him for everything that he is doing and beg him to keep helping us to fight for our country. If Tom drops out, all issues regarding illegal immigration will be dropped by the presidential candidates of both parties!!

Again, please contact Tom's office.........Thank him for being a patriot and for everything that he is doing to save our country!! Ask him not to drop out of the race...........

And, PLEASE make a donation to his campaign............Everytime he speaks, it is like one of us getting the opportunity to speak!! He is our voice in Washington!!

http://www.teamtancredo.org
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I just sent Tom Tancredo (hopefully our next president!!) two donations, and I am going to send him another in the coming weeks.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

December 1st - Donate to Tanc Day

Hey all Tancredo fans - today's the day to donate to him. I just did and it's painless.

Please get out your credit card and give as much as you can.

Go here: www.teamtancredo.org

Tom has another TV ad coming out Monday. This should be another goodie!

I acted today on this
    Hope more do the same

I donated today as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Great, ya'll. Keep it going for the Tanc. We want him around as long as possible!!

Donate at: www.teamtancredo.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast