I just want to say that I truly think the world of a the people on our boards that take the time to do this.

On days when I'm feeling a little down or very tired and I look on the boards and see so many real Americans fighting back, it really encourages me.

We are a strange bunch when you consider the wide range of backgrounds and opinions present on our boards, but the fact that everyone is fighting side by side is amazing to me.

I'm also proud of the fact that each of you has helped us to use turn what was once an experimental website into a full political battle platform with a national reach!

Who knows what the future holds, but I just want everyone to know how proud I am to be working along side you in this struggle.

We have so many great leaders here and so many people that are willing to get the work done as a team.

I honestly feel very blessed to have the honor of your company here at ALIPAC.

You have all complimented me on many occasions, but I'm locking this thread before you get the chance.

Thank you for allowing me to express my appreciation for you and your efforts while requesting that you do not respond to this message.

Let's all pull together for the next 20 something days. It is going to be a rough ride and an intense battle.

Yours in the cause,

William