Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You call we deliver.

I agree with StokeyBob.
    But read some of the "Focus' links the get an idea.
    Butler County, OH Focus Campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Instuction link
    Instructions and Tips for Using the ALIPAC Activism Area
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39334
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well guys, just start with your own representatives, write letters and tell them not only how you feel, but also give some facts from either ALIPAC, or FAIR. Tell them it is to your understanding that you voted them in, and this is what is important to you, and to millions of other Americans.

Another thing I have done within my state was to write a letter to my two senators, then have blank pages for people you know to sign if they agree, get as many signatures you can, send it to them, same with the congressmen/women.

Emails are good, and getting ALIPAC's and FAIRS info out to people who do not know helps a lot, we need more people to come in and work with us.

These are just ideas, of course, things I have done along with my calls to congress and senators.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks mkfarnam,

Those are some good links.

Thank you, mkfarnam

You have been a great help.

Thank you also American Elizabeth.
    What you suggest is basically what I have been doing....yours being more detailed and I will pick up on those ideas.

I have been trying to get several people interested in Alipac. Those that I know here in VA and those in Arizona, Texas and CA.

After the elections it seems very clear that if anything is going to be done about illegal immigration then the citizens, cities and States are going to have to do it.

Even Bill Gates is calling for huge increases for foreign laborers.
    "Cheap Labor" Guess his profits aren't large enough.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It does seem that way, but that is what makes America, and Americans great. We want something to be a certain way, we are willing to fight for it. Yes, I know there are those who just want to sit back and enjoy the fruits of others labors, but in the long run, we will be the ones with our self-respect intact and history will also remember those that worked towards saving America. That is payment enough for me, I want my kids and grandkids to be grateful I fought back, to know they will have a future in this country.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can count on me.

I haven't been ranting too much lately....been sick from my sinuses to my knees but I have spent many hours writing and calling my own senators and those from the states where my friends and relatives live since they feel no compunction to do so. Also, I write to all the politicians who are on our side. Never have heard back from any but my own district Representative who sent me a crappy form letter about immigration reform. Ugh!

I've sent emails for the Focus Cities but just haven't the time to report it all.
    Please know I'm doing my best.

Jo
    Americans First!

Hey Guys..........I've asked for HELP on the Acitvism/Focus Campaign Forum quite a few times. Maybe you missed the "help" posts?

We need some muscle with this project and Dixie, Lsmith and I would appreciate it if you'd head up there and check it out.

It's a very important part of what we're doing here at ALIPAC and we're finding more and more towns looking to push ordinances.

Thanx!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Can be counted on

I live in Idaho where chairs were tossed during a townhall meeting with the esteemed pro amnesty Senator Larry Craig over his support of the McCain bill in the Senate. I have emailed just about everybody I can think of pro and con in the debate. Larry Craig's email isn't working properly. I wonder why. He is incensed that people believe the President's plan is amnesty. Have had several emails from him explaining-blah, blah, blah. Today I emailed John McCain and encouraged him to look at Az's election results and would support him if he got on board with the rest of American on enforcement of existing laws, no amnesty and poll numbers. Don't know if all of this helps, but I think if enough people email, email, email, even if they live where they aren't on the front lines it will help. We defeated Hilarycare with much less support and fewer Republicans in Congress and we can defeat this!!!

Re: Can be counted on

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I live in Idaho where chairs were tossed during a townhall meeting with the esteemed pro amnesty Senator Larry Craig over his support of the McCain bill in the Senate. I have emailed just about everybody I can think of pro and con in the debate. Larry Craig's email isn't working properly. I wonder why. He is incensed that people believe the President's plan is amnesty. Have had several emails from him explaining-blah, blah, blah. Today I emailed John McCain and encouraged him to look at Az's election results and would support him if he got on board with the rest of American on enforcement of existing laws, no amnesty and poll numbers. Don't know if all of this helps, but I think if enough people email, email, email, even if they live where they aren't on the front lines it will help. We defeated Hilarycare with much less support and fewer Republicans in Congress and we can defeat this!!!
    Way to go, OLIVER
    and if you're one of those "chair tossers" ....next time please toss one for me

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast