Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message from Brian Brilbray

Dear

The County of San Diego recently released a new report revealing a $101 million a year price-tag resulting from the health care and criminal justice costs associated with illegal immigration at taxpayer expense. That's funding that could be otherwise spent on enhancing the lives of our seniors and children, providing additional resources for law enforcement and making overdue upgrades to our roads, public infrastructure and hospitals. Unfortunately, a further blow was dealt to taxpayers when a federal judge in San Francisco, Charles Breyer, recently ruled to block a new effort to crackdown on the number one source of illegal immigration - illegal employment. As the Immigration Reform Caucus Chairman, I have to ask what part of illegal doesn't Judge Breyer understand?

The ruling is in response to the Department of Homeland Security's recommendation that requires the Social Security Administration to send a letter to employers who have a significant number of employees with inaccurate personal identity information. These "No-Match" letters would require employers to take specified steps to remove those employees with no social security numbers within 90 days or the employer would be held liable.

Using a Social Security number that does not belong to you is a felony. Judge Breyer is compromising the rule of law principles that he took an oath to uphold. At a time when the federal government is finally trying to enforce current immigration law, we cannot allow activist judges stand in the way of doing what is right.

Having grown up on the California-Mexico border, I have a deep and personal understanding of the challenges we face as a border region. While the crisis of illegal immigration has ignited a national debate on the appropriate remedies, firm action has yet to be taken. Any effective response must include strong interior enforcement of our immigration laws and punitive measures against employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants. Judge Breyer's ruling that delays strong measures for interior enforcement jeopardizes our national security and ignores the rule of law.

I will continue to fight for real immigration reform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call me at (202) 225-0508.

Sincerely,

Brian Bilbray
    Member of Congress

rec'd via email

These figures coming in from across the nation due to illegal immigration, the money we pouring into Iraq with no promise of oil, unrest in Iran, the middle class sinking further and further into poverty, wide open borders and waiting for an attack to hit our cities anytime, coprporations running our nation, health care in crisis and a do nothing for America President just leaves a sick pit in my stomach and the fear for the future.
    I understand that we have been very fortunate to live in the United States but will future generations get the same?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

No, Paige, I don't think future generations will have the same benefits we did.

If we would all get together and be brave enough to step out and take control ourselves - in spending our money, in our voting, in just our everyday lives - we could make a change.

As long as we stay in our comfort zone (speaking more at myself than anyone) and accept the idea that we must vote for one party or the other - we will lose this country not only for future generations - it will happen in our lifetime - well maybe not mine -

It is mind boggling the changes that have taken place just since I have been an adult. It is mind boggling the changes that have taken place just during this administration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brian Bilray is a Congressman that "gets it". He does outstanding work against illegal immigration and we should thank him every chance we get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would have never thought in my 61 years I would have seen a goverment so unamerican and run amuck like this one.

Every facet of it from the president, every cabnet head, down to the Judges, and even some of the militay officers. I think this is why Collin Powell got out so fast.( Theres a man I would have voted for as president in a heart beat).

Actually i never thought I would have seen a dictator run this country and lo and behold if Bush isn't a dictator I don't know what else you would call him besides unamerican.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That money the illegals are costing is for one county.

Repeat that number for all of California, Most of Texas, NC, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and the rest of the US they have migrated to.

That is only the money part..

The illegal problem takes education away from our children because so much time is spent helping illegals to catch up.

The illegal problem costs a fortune for all the dual Spanish/English government forms, that they don't use.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!