Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seriously, does anyone you know really use the term "Globalist Pig-Dogs" or whatever.

It sounds rather factitious to me. Anyone else think so..?

NorthoftheCity:

Hey, try not to sweat it too much. By nature, I'm a rather jaded and cynical individual - so I have to really restrain my usual sense of humor in order to be digestible here. The main thing is, we're all here (well, all of 'us' - minus a few disbelievers and/or trolls) united to do the right thing. And everyone's participation is encouraged and appreciated just the same.

Owen_Bucks: Greetings, welcome aboard!

The latest euphemism I've become aware of re: Globalist-prone individuals is the phrase: "transnational progressive". Either way, they still suck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks PhredE.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    Thanks PhredE.
    Yes a big WELCOME to you "Owen_Bucks" looks like you are really getting involved and I can not tell you how much we appreciate your help here. THANK YOU!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes a big WELCOME to you "Owen_Bucks" looks like you are really getting involved and I can not tell you how much we appreciate your help here. THANK YOU!!
    I feel guilty because I could only afford to send Tom Tancredo ten bucks. Hopefully he will get more from me soon.

But thanks again for the warm welcome. Back atcha!

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I feel guilty because I could only afford to send Tom Tancredo ten bucks. Hopefully he will get more from me soon.

But thanks again for the warm welcome. Back atcha!
    Those 10 bucks add up and I'm sure many more Americans are doing the same, be proud you gave thats more than alot of people who actually have the money do and your involved here at thats really important, and shows your patriotism, your time is worth alot.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123