Planning to do this, so someone tell me, if you all know, what this completely entails. i know, jumping in the waters without knowing what lies in it, but have to do something and this will be a huge opportunity to be able to do more locally and learn more. ALL advice taken and noted!!!!

Message to OFIR members who are registered Republicans,

by Rick Hickey

PLEASE DON’T VOTE - until you read this …

As Vice-President of OFIR I understand that the issue of illegal immigration is a non-partisan issue impacting all Americans and legal immigrants. OFIR has as members, Democrats, Republicans, independents and Constitution Party members.

This notice concerns only registered Republicans and the current ballot envelope just received.

Included in your election ballot envelope is a form (yellow) to become a Precinct Committee Person or PCP. A PCP has the voting rights to influence what happens in the party. You can become a PCP by voting for yourself (write-in) and having just two others write you in on their form and mail it in with the ballot. The other two need to be registered in the Republican Party and in your precinct or the adjacent one(s). There are hundreds of slots open statewide, so your vote(s) to become a PCP should be approved.

Why bother? I understand why many of you are frustrated with John McCain and the Republican Party leadership decision to ignore or pander on this issue of illegal immigration. These leaders are convinced that groups such as PCUN or “La Raza,â€