Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message from Tom Tancredo

Like some dreadful zombie back from the dead, the pro-amnesty crowd is stalking Capitol Hill again, pushing yet another BAD version of a “comprehensive immigration reform bill!â€

Pfffttt...my senators are Durbin and Obama, but I'll certainly let them know again this morning how I feel about all this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got Bond in jefferson city...said he will vote yes on cloture...call this guy
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Busy Busy Busy so email...Laura Ingram is calling too...she has gotten throught to two so far
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Tom, what are you waiting for?

Tom, two weeks ago on the John and Ken show in Los Angeles on KFI AM640, didn't you pledge to use your presidential campaign funds to fund a primary challenger against any Republican who voted for this amnesty bill? What are you waiting for? Lindsey Graham and Chuck Hagel have committed themselves unequivocally to supporting this turd, they're up for reelection next year. Give us a name and a website, or at least an address to mail a contribution to. These fence sitters need a reality check: their actions WILL have consequences.